Where is she in Novigrad?

+
Where is she in Novigrad?

I run all around the Novigrad and didn't found her. I looked under every stone and still no result. I'm tired and tend to give up. Was she just a part of trailer or my game is bugged piece of Lambert? Just let me know so I can finally calm meself down. :fuss:

It's a missable 1 time event, which triggers when you enter Novigrad for the first time, through the same gate as in the 35 mins demo.
Thank you, kind Sir. Now I need to wait until my second playthrough. How unfortunate.:geraltthatsgood:

I entered city through the Victory gate if I recall correctly. Dammit!

Last edited:
You could find her speaking with these two idiots near the Portside Gate. But I'm not sure how it's activating, because I've met her only in my second playthrough, and missed in first one, though ran around this area a lot.

I run all around the Novigrad and didn't found her. I looked under every stone and still no result. I'm tired and tend to give up. Was she just a part of trailer or my game is bugged piece of Lambert? Just let me know so I can finally calm meself down. :fuss:

I have a Collectors Edition - Prima Game guide and this is an small event called "Racists of Novigrad" - name doesn't appear in Quest log
Go to "North of Portside Gate" - Novigrad
at the junction close to a stall try to find her having the conversation.
I remember playing this at In-game time after dusk.
Hope this helps :)

Last edited:

It's a small quest that you can only find at very beggining of Geralt arrival to Novigrad. The location it's in the street which connects the Glory Gate with the port

---------- Updated at 07:38 PM ----------

WAIT! Maybe I'm hallucinating but the guy who is right behind Geralt in the picture, doesn't seems like Iorveth??! Where did you get the photo?

Last edited:
WAIT! Maybe I'm hallucinating but the guy who is right behind Geralt in the picture, doesn't seems like Iorveth??! Where did you get the photo?

I found it on Russian fan site a while ago.

Thanks guys. I will try finding her on my second playthrough. This quest doen't appear to me in place where it should be.

Last edited:
Can I ask you why do you even wanna meet that lady? and why do you even want to do that quest?

Anybody knows if there is supposed to be any follow up with this elf?

Because Im sure I met her later in the game again in Novigrad with some quest but cant really remember.

Anybody knows if there is supposed to be any follow up with this elf?

Because Im sure I met her later in the game again in Novigrad with some quest but cant really remember.
She appears in another random encounter in the Oxenfort outskirts, something to do with a burning hut.

However, I believe that's just an identical character model and not meant to be anything else.

Yes I know about that but Im sure I met her much later in the game in Novigrad but I just cant remember at what occasion. I think it might have been after they started hunting the non humans.

I think she was arguing with somebody again but Im not sure. I met her at night though.

Top Bottom