Where is the endgame items?

+
Hi,

I finished the game (Chose secret ending, but also chose Temperance at the end), after the end credits it rolls me back to the lift before I go up to meet Hanako. There is this message pops out that congratulate me for finishing the game and says a reward has been given to me in my inventory and if it's a cyberware I need to visit Ripperdoc to have it installed.

However, I checked through all my inventories & backpack, cyberware mods and even skill tree, nothing new there. What am I missing?

Can you elaborate what kind of items we are expecting? Don't tell me its those crafting materials. How do I find this so-called endgame item in my inventory? Please help

For me, it was one of the Iconic weapons I picked up along the way. Wasn't marked in any way to signify it was a reward. It was just something I had found along the way that was still there after the credits rolled.

They really should specify what your reward was in that pop-up.

I have the same exact question. I finished the endgame following the Rogue line. I loved the red/orange AR in it and the anti-grav boots. The orange jumpsuit looked cool too. But after the game was over and I was back in open world, neither of those were present in my inventory.

And there's so much conflicting comment regarding endgame rewards. Some people say everything you pickup during endgame stay with you. Some people say the game gives you only some items afterwards. Some say you don't keep anything....!!

Is there any official word on what do you keep from the endgame, after you are back in open world?

urza7

Forum regular
Well you can't finish the game. After the last mission(end credit) the game put you back the last save before starting the endgame. That's why you can't keep the items.

Hi some of items going into your stash in apartment. Tho not the stash you put your items, but the one where was jacket on "trailer stash".
But those I think are rewards, and not the items you collect during last mission, as game just load last check point where you get message "point of no return".

Top Bottom