+
I do love the game but where is the endgame once you've
done all. New game+ is still in the works, but at least,
respawn some blue shit. Ive no intention to replay
the story again and again. I just now go around and
attack police (on very hard mode) and that doesnt
even generate some skill progress after kill 30
ninjas.

Endgame will probably be with the expansions, if they do well, maybe in the distant future we'll get a sequel. Unfortunaley I feel it will probably close shop after expansions. At best we'll most likely get multiplayer years from now, but I think it will probably end with the expansions [...] and CDPR will just work on The Witcher :( I dunno one thing is for sure they MUST nail these paid expansions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 4571258

"We do know that the main story run in Cyberpunk 2077 is slightly shorter than The Witcher 3, because we got a lot of complaints about The Witcher 3's main story just being too long,"

Last edited by a moderator:

J'an

Forum regular
Endgame will probably be with the expansions, if they do well, maybe in the distant future we'll get a sequel. Unfortunaley I feel it will probably close shop after expansions. At best we'll most likely get multiplayer years from now, but I think it will probably end with the expansions and [...] CDPR will just work on The Witcher :( I dunno one thing is for sure they MUST nail these paid expansions.
Please not again Witcher with the 3rd person mode. Don't say something like this.

I do love the game but where is the endgame once you've
done all. New game+ is still in the works.

New Game+ is in nearly every game s... because nothing is changing ingame, only your stats.

Last edited:
Top Bottom