Where is the list of Rewards in HC?

+
Where can you find the section where you had the Lvl, Season, and Rank rewards listed and your progress?

Is this no longer included so we have no idea what the end season rewards are or our progress on a nice rewards tree?

You can find your progress on your profile page. The level rewards have been replaced by the prestige system. As for the season and rank rewards, it seems they are tight in with the rewards book now, where you can spend points on the rewards that you want.

Last edited:
For this mahakam season where exactly can i find the rewards and the requirements for them? I see it says "Season of Mahakam has officially started! You can check the rewards in the in-game rewards tab." But i can't seem to find them.

P.S. this new system seems very confusing to me :(. Maybe because it's new and i was used to the old one but i think the old one was better. Just click on the rewards and you saw every reward for every rank, this one seems needlessly complicated.

Where is the in-game rewards tab? I can't find it in the new Homecoming update.

It seems the season and rank rewards are tight in with the rewards book now, where you can spend points on the rewards that you want. The new season has not been unlocked in the book yet, though.

It seems the season and rank rewards are tight in with the rewards book now, where you can spend points on the rewards that you want. The new season has not been unlocked in the book yet, though.

Thanks for specifying that the rewards are not yet unlocked. Thought it was a bug.
So if I want to get season of Mahakam rewards, I need to spend my reward points? I just spent them all on other things...

So if I want to get season of Mahakam rewards, I need to spend my reward points? I just spent them all on other things...

Yeah, but it seems that every season also has its own contracts that can unlock more reward points.

Yeah, but it seems that every season also has its own contracts that can unlock more reward points.

Yeah but the season and rewards were always tied to how well you did in the Ranked ladder, so does that mean we no longer get any rewards when the season ends? And if we do, this needs to be listed somewhere in a rewards table in-game.

I really hope Burza or someone else from CDPR clarifies this issue, because it seems a lot of important information is missing after the HC update from the game.

Can you open up the list of rewards for Prestige system in-game?

I don't think you can, at least I haven't found it and I looked through all the menus. I just don't get why stuff like this is missing from the game when its suposedly out of Beta.

If CDPR did not manage to finish it all in time (this includes the Seasonal Trees which was confirmed are not finished yet) then they should have launched in Open Beta and make the full release on Dec 4 with the consoles with everything hopefully finished by then.

If CDPR did not manage to finish it all in time [...] then they should have launched in Open Beta and make the full release on Dec 4 with the consoles with everything hopefully finished by then.

Another delay like that would not have been accepted by the community. At least, I think that is what CDPR feared would come to fruition.

Another delay like that would not have been accepted by the community. At least, I think that is what CDPR feared would come to fruition.

That is a valid point. But since a lot of things seem to be missing from HC, it would be highly advisable for CDPR to be open about that and address the concerns of the community by either saying why something is missing and saying whether it will be implemented in the coming weeks or not.

The key thing Burza and others from CDPR should be doing is assuring the existing player base that they are still hard at work and a good step would be to present a possible timeline for HC updates, especially adding in missing bits and pieces many players are looking for, that were present in old Gwent, such as reward overviews, Trinket titles and descriptions, etc, etc.

You could say these are all minor things, but in a full Gwent release they are things that are sorely missing. My guess would be CDPR barely had time to finish the core of HC and the result is a lot of minor things were left to be sorted out later, which is not ideal when you are trying to present Gwent as a complete full release coming out of 2+ years of Betas.

The key thing Burza and others from CDPR should be doing is assuring the existing player base that they are still hard at work and a good step would be to present a possible timeline for HC updates, especially adding in missing bits and pieces many players are looking for, that were present in old Gwent, such as reward overviews, Trinket titles and descriptions, etc, etc.

Yeah, communication remains important, especially during a turbulent period like this one.

Top Bottom