Where is the news for 1.2 ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone, there should be the biggest patch this month but anyone has any news?

I don't see what is stupid in wanting to know what to expect ... especially since this patch has been announced it seems to me to be the biggest. But everyone has their own point of view.

He was saying it would be stupid for CDPR to say something, as they have suffered a bad case of foot-in-mouth for the last year. 1.06 was bigger than 1.1, but no one seems to remember that. It also made the biggest difference that players could see and things have been downhill since to be frank. The pre-release leaked footage shows the day one patch was the greatest one so far so.... I dunno, man.

Maybe because they dont know what to expect as work will go on until very end. I`m sure its not easy even for them to predict which problems will be solved at this point.
Yeah you're not wrong ... but hey 2 months tomorrow that the game is out. At some point it may be necessary to move ...

Given the recent hack, I would expect there will be some time and effort impact to 1.2 as they conduct a Forensic investigation and improve/implement mitigation against another breach.

In short, it will come when it comes, not a moment sooner. Secretly, this is why they included four free Life Coach sessions in the game. :D

They did actually.

They indicated a big patch in January and a big patch in February. The roadmap they later published indicates those patches to be 1.1 and 1.2 respectively.

Soooooo:shrug:
I'm pretty sure there were no months mentioned on thet graph, but, yes, one could assume it was January and February. We're still closer to the beginning of February than the end, so we have time. Like 19 days.

I'm pretty sure there were no months mentioned on thet graph, but, yes, one could assume it was January and February. We're still closer to the beginning of February than the end, so we have time. Like 19 days.

It's not on the roadmap. The actual months were mentioned by CDPR on their Twitter account.

1612899690497.png

No one is assuming. This is literally what they said.

I don't see what is stupid in wanting to know what to expect ... especially since this patch has been announced it seems to me to be the biggest. But everyone has their own point of view.

I didn't say you were stupid for wanting the information, only that CDPR would be stupid to say anything at this point.
Post automatically merged:

I predict the patch will drop on a Sunday. Why? The 28th is a Sunday. :)

It's not on the roadmap. The actual months were mentioned by CDPR on their Twitter account.

View attachment 11172026

No one is assuming. This is literally what they said.

Sure, but it's Twitter. This isn't on the "our commitment to quality" page though. They also said the game would be out in April, then October, then November. They were making it super duper awesome and it was totally finished. So, sure, they said it. Doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom