Where is the Synthskin and Tech Hair?

+
Been playing for about 15 hours and the only type of Cyberware I can find in the "Integumentary System" section are the sub-dermal protections (e.g. grounding plates, fireproofing, etc). Where is all the Fashionware? Where are the various synth skins (like chrome or gold) and where is the tech hair (e.g. the hair with neon lights built in)?

Is there no synthskin in this game? No Cyberware items for appearance? :O

I visited every Ripperdoc on the map - including "Dr. Chrome" - and haven't found anything. Has anybody seen any skin/hair Cyberware in the game?

I have level 12 and nothing so far. I hope we get more options when next part of the cities open or when we progress story or get higher level.

So far I am dissapointed that almost none cyber augment has any visual effeect on my body. Where are my cyber arms? Where are my cyber legs and cyber chest and cyber spine.

People around in city look like chrome-pimpled cyborgs while my only visible cyber is little one from character creator.

Dissapointed so far....

I've now completed the game's main story (it only took 14.5 hours lol!) and still haven't found any skin or hair Cyberware.

Also like you I've seen many, MANY cyborgs wandering the streets. People with entirely 'metal skeleton' legs and arms, etc.

I've now completed the game's main story (it only took 14.5 hours lol!) and still haven't found any skin or hair Cyberware.

Also like you I've seen many, MANY cyborgs wandering the streets. People with entirely 'metal skeleton' legs and arms, etc.

Great so another thing they cut or didn't make into the game.

This game has worse customization for character than any other RPG. In Witcher 3 at least it was justified because Geralt is certain character with certain profession and fixed looks.

But in cyberpunk game where literally HALF OF FUN is to get cybernetics to look cool and more and more freakish - NOTHING?

REALLY??

Maybe they cut the Cyberware that alters appearance, so they could sell it to us later as DLC -_-

Its likely they are going to add it as part of the Free DLC.

They did say some things had to be cut/delayed to make the game come out on time.

its like with The Witcher 3 where some things they said were going to be in the game werent actually in the game on release but were patched in later on as they were finished.

CDPR is really a comparatively small team, so places where the game feels a bit bare are likely going to be fleshed out with patches and free DLC later on.

Again, this happened with The Witcher 3, but it was less noticeable.

Yeah. There's a distinct lack of more outlandish stuff, but we should ( I hope) get it in future updates or free DLC's.

Top Bottom