where is the townsman that gives you Physiologus?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the townsman that gives you Physiologus?

yesterday I was running around narakort when this random person gave me a book with a Ton of entries in it, (i think its called physiologus, its got Garkains, beast fangs and other stuff) later I reloaded my game but this time the person is nowhere to be found, I ran around the entire trade district talking to EVERY townsman i see and hes not there, whys this? can someone help?

I think he is a random appearance and you don't encounter him for sure. I suggest to enter a nearby house and leave and the game loads a "new cast" of townspoeple. Maybe then he s amongst them ;)

yep that's where i always find him, near the juggler :peace: It's probably a timing thing, i don't think he appears until after the "bank job", but i could be wrong ...

gamewidow said:
yep that's where i always find him, near the juggler :peace: It's probably a timing thing, i don't think he appears until after the "bank job", but i could be wrong ...
I havent done the bank job, so I dont think that is the case

theraven said:
theraven said:
I havent done the bank job, so I dont think that is the case
Well, may be with "timing" it could be related to a hour of a day. You should try at different hours. There are two o three NPCs in the game who appear only at certain hours.Unfortunatly, this particular NPC model is very common in the game. So, if I were you, I'd talk with anyone of them in Trade Quarter. I remember that it happend to be the same with the white and purple townswomen...
...who want the shawl and the kikimore's claw....
I wasn't able to find them for the most of the time, I had to search a lot.

Warning! During my current playthrough the townsman's clothes were more of a violet hue, then red. It seems colour variations are possible, so we are utterly doomed. For the record, he appeared after I decided with whom Alvin should live, and after the lady of my heart announced she wants a ring, but before I bought it.I thankyou for your timeGorthuar of MirtheMaster of Arcane Magick

I am playing the Enhanced Edition and I just found him, after I 've been searching (including the 'nets ) for few hours.

He has indeed the exact NPC model linked above, the slim male with the beard wearing a light red open shirt and same-coloured pants. He was standing still right in front of the Jester in the aforementioned square at exactly 14:00. I am before the bank thingie I think and certainly before the Posh Reception at The New Narakort Inn.

Also, at earlier hours only, I found the Noblewoman that seriously wants Geralt's manliness and gives the "Merchant" sex card, as well as the Townswoman that teases Geralt but is a no-no at the end.

Hope I helped. I believe it's a time-of-the-day thing, not a Chapter flag or anything ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom