where is Zhdi?? [VERY IMPORTANT]

+
does any1 know where can i find NPC called Zhdi? i recently learned that you can get bullet blocking/deflection enchantment for katana from him, but i couldn't get the info on where he is. i spent over 1.5 day looking for him in the Night City and i still can't find him...
if you know anything about Zhdi, i'm asking you for any bit of information about him in this thread. also please let me know if some1 learned how to block/deflect bullets with katana without finding Zhdi. i'll be thankful for any help.

here's the link to the thread about blocking bullets with katana:
unknown.png

Last edited:
Look sorry to burst your bubble but there is no such character, the guy who posted about zhdi in the reddit thread you saw was trolling, if you took a further look at his profile you would see, there is no such thing as blocking/deflecting bullets with a katana in the game , the feature which was shown in the gameplay preview from 2018 has been removed along with other features as well such as wallrunning/climbing e.t.c

Look sorry to burst your bubble but there is no such character, the guy who posted about zhdi in the reddit thread you saw was trolling, if you took a further look at his profile you would see, there is no such thing as blocking/deflecting bullets with a katana in the game , the feature which was shown in the gameplay preview from 2018 has been removed along with other features as well such as wallrunning/climbing e.t.c
GOD... r u sure?? why would he even do such a thing????

Last edited:
I just encountered a katana wielding npc who deflected my bullets. Got real excited to do the same -.-

Yea sucks that enemies can deflect bullets with swords, dash and dodge insane distances multiple times in a row at hyperspeed but we don't have those options for real. Closest thing we have is slowing time while we dodge (attacking during that time with a melee is as slow as everything else) and a quick dash/dodge that goes a few steps which has a slight delay in-between dashes.

Yea sucks that enemies can deflect bullets with swords, dash and dodge insane distances multiple times in a row at hyperspeed but we don't have those options for real. Closest thing we have is slowing time while we dodge (attacking during that time with a melee is as slow as everything else) and a quick dash/dodge that goes a few steps which has a slight delay in-between dashes.
Enemies that are moving fast for u are using Sandevistan cyberware for u they are faster, i am pretty sure i heard that in one of the prelaunch videos, katana blocking is only for NPCs, sadly. The feature was here before removing features from the game, so they just remove it from player, but not from enemies...
Sadly as on me Sandevistan is a piece of crap, just cuz sacrificing the ability to ping all enemies at once and silently disabling cameras at range is totally not worth it just to have that slow mo crap...But its just my opinion, ya know, all dis dead tiger claws were think different XDDD

Top Bottom