Where to find poisonous oil recipe?

+
Where to find poisonous oil recipe?

I think this is the only recipe in the whole game I don't know where to find.Sure, I can just grab the formula from the internet, but I just wanna know.(don't like using recipes I don't know, and I don't think I'll use this anyway ..)Hmm .. actually, I don't know where to find formula for fisstech either, but that one I don't care about. ;D

I think the Trade alchemists has it and someone else can be looted for it, one of the Bleinheim brothers or maybe the Professor... I never used oils so I know it;s in there but where is hazy.

You mean the Hanged Man's Venom? There's a way to learn it in Chapter II, if you spare Gramps the Cannibal instead of killing him. I also learned it another way in Chapter V, from a recipe I found/bought somewhere.

Ah, gramps. I prefer to kill him, so not getting it that way.Hmm .. the only places I don't search in Act 5 are all the wayfarer stones' destinations ..Might look into that.

;Di strongly sugest you kill the canibal,because you can buy the SCROLL in later chapter,and money is useless in this game,i think.when i finish the game,i have merely 25000 oren,of cause, useless.....

Hmm .. I'll be making an attempt to kill the headhunter shortly, then (when I fail) off to act 4 and see if I can buy it.

Top Bottom