Where to Get Core Rules+ All Sourcebooks?

+
Where to Get Core Rules+ All Sourcebooks?

Is there anywhere where I can get these things? Google is not my friend on this matter apparently. Or were they only available in the old fashioned "stumble upon it in a store while it's in circulation" way? I can't seem to find fresh copies of even the core CP2020 anywhere :/

Edit: nevermind, Google may not be my friend but apparently Bing is ._.

some are available in dead tree format through their website, others are only available for download on drivethroughrpg.com, still others the only legit way to get a copy is second hand on ebay, and some like certain issues of interface magazine require blood sacrifices to pagan idols (ask wisdom for the details).

Talsorian only sells dead tree books themselves. For pdf's they've subcontracted out to drivethroughRPG

check Amazon or Ebay for physical copy.
If you're in the US, R.Talsorian shop will be perfect, otherwise, shipping is way too expensive (more than 50bucks...)

Are those PDFs or physical copies?

Physical copies, the CP 2020 core rulebook is a new printing (but without any correction or addition)

Last time I ordered to Europe (about two years ago) shipping and handling costs were about 11USD.

Last time I ordered to Europe (about two years ago) shipping and handling costs were about 11USD.

Seems shipping is way more expensive now.
I tried to check how much I'd have for just one book, it cost more than the book itself.

Last edited:
Seems shipping is way more expensive now.
I tried to check how much I'd have for just one book, it cost more than the book itself.

It really went over the roof in that time. I stopped buying at Paizo.com for the same reason, fortunately a few months ago Paizo announced lower international shipping costs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom