Where/when do you get the Kerry Eurodyne quest line

+
I'm 85 hours into the game, I've complted the Judy, Panam and River questlines, but I haven't seen Kerry Eurodyne (outside Johnny's flashbacks) at all. What have I missed? Does it just all happen late in the game? I have to admit I'm avoiding main quest missions (at 'Gimme Danger') partly because I'm just having too much fun with other stuff and don'e want the game to end too soon.

I got this from a play guide:

In order to encounter him in the present, players must first help out Rogue and Johnny. Upon entering Act 3 of the game, players will be given the quest Chippin' In. This is the quest that will put players on the path to meeting Kerry. Upon completion of this quest, the quest Blistering Love or Holdin' On will be added to quest list. Which one will be given out will depend on how Chippin' In ended. If the player was given Blistering Love, then it needs to be completed to move on to Holdin' On. Holdin' On will be the first quest that involves Kerry as Johnny will bring V to Kerry's house because he wants to talk to him. At the end of this quest, Kerry and Johnny will decide to contact their old band mates.

Also there is this (my post about last hidden interaction with him):

You need to complete four main quests "Automatic Love", "Transmission", "Life During Wartime" and "Search and Destroy".
You have only the last one left, it seems (more specifically, it's 2 quests after "Gimme Danger").

After that, there is a Rogue quest chain ("Chippin' In" and "Blistering Love"), then Kerry's quest chain starts with "Holdin' On".

(Oof, ninja'd twice, haha.)

Last edited:
You need to complete four main quests "Automatic Love", "Transmission", "Life During Wartime" and "Search and Destroy".
You have only the last one left, it seems.

After that, there is a Rogue quest chain ("Chippin' In" and "Blistering Love"), then Kerry's quest chain starts with "Holdin' On".

(Oof, ninja'd.)

Sorry! :whistle:

But defiantly read my post about the last interaction with him (if you do not know about it already). I would have been very sad to have missed this and I only found it because of a serendipitous glance I made at the right time and the right place.

Kerry is the hardest romance to get to, gated until nearly the end of the story and requiring a linear chain of 10 side jobs to be completed (compared to 3 for Panam and River, and 5 for Judy).
i doubt those numbers are accurate
did you actually test this?

i doubt those numbers are accurate
did you actually test this?

There's a flowchart of the missions in the official guide book, so it's easy to look at where these missions are placed. Each of these missions is a prerequisite to unlock the next one, so you have to do them all to get to the end and reach the romance-completing quest. I'll put the list behind a spoiler tag.

Panam:
Riders on the Storm
With a Little Help From My Friends
Queen of the Highway.

River:
I Fought the Law
The Hunt
Following the River

Judy:
Both Sides, Now
Ex-Factor
Talkin' 'Bout a Revolution
Pisces
Pyramid Song

Kerry:
Tapeworm
Chippin' In
Blistering Love
Holdin' On
Second Conflict
A Like Supreme
Rebel! Rebel!
I Don't Wanna Hear It
Off the Leash
Boat Drinks

Kerry's chain is also delayed well into the game by it being gated behind Tapeworm, which requires you to have completed the main quests Automatic Love, Transmission, Life During Wartime, & Search and Destroy. This is a narrative consequence of combining the romance path for Kerry with the path of getting to know Johnny better, as meeting Kerry is part of exploring Johnny's past.

There's a flowchart of the missions in the official guide book, so it's easy to look at where these missions are placed. Each of these missions is a prerequisite to unlock the next one, so you have to do them all to get to the end and reach the romance-completing quest. I'll put the list behind a spoiler tag.

Panam:
Riders on the Storm
With a Little Help From My Friends
Queen of the Highway.

River:
I Fought the Law
The Hunt
Following the River

Judy:
Both Sides, Now
Ex-Factor
Talkin' 'Bout a Revolution
Pisces
Pyramid Song

Kerry:
Tapeworm
Chippin' In
Blistering Love
Holdin' On
Second Conflict
A Like Supreme
Rebel! Rebel!
I Don't Wanna Hear It
Off the Leash
Boat Drinks

Kerry's chain is also delayed well into the game by it being gated behind Tapeworm, which requires you to have completed the main quests Automatic Love, Transmission, Life During Wartime, & Search and Destroy. This is a narrative consequence of combining the romance path for Kerry with the path of getting to know Johnny better, as meeting Kerry is part of exploring Johnny's past.
ah, i get it
i somehow thought you meant 10 missions after "A Like Supreme" to trigger kerry´s questline that starts with "Rebel! Rebel!"

Top Bottom