Where's my cat?

+
I found the cat (the live one not the silly statues). He moves around the apartment, first in a basket, then on a table, then under the desk. But now I cam home expecting to be greeted and he's nowhere to be seen! But I can hear him meowing. Is he trapped somewhere? Glitched into the furniture? Or have I just missed him and he's hidden in plain view?

He can be in the following places from what I can gather:
1) In your closet behind some jackets (easiest to miss IMO)
2) Under your desk
3) On the bathroom hand washer
4) In the shower
5) In his litter box
6) In his bed (basket next to your bed)
7) Eating or drinking at his bowls
8) On the couch

Maybe I'm missing a couple but those are most of them i think.

From the sound, I would say he was in the shower, but not visible. Bug maybe. Next time I came back, he was on the round ottoman. I guess he doesn't run away, heh? It would be sad.

The litter box next to the toilet? Last place I looked and I didn't even know it was there. Got a good laugh from that one.

Same thing happen to me, I found him in the back of the cloths closet.

At first I thought this meant it was a dynamic (random placement based only on where the cat can fit sitting down) system to where the cat in spawned, but as others have the same issue I guess it is a hand placed spawn marker. Seems a like the DEV was having a little joke on us with the closest kitty!

Wish it had been Dynamic as that would have been a fun mini game of "wheres the kitty" each time I cam home.

Last edited:
Sometimes it's gone. Leave home and come back some time later. That has happened to me a few times. Same is true in real life. Sometimes my neighbor's cat ends up in my yard.

The strange thing is that the food bowls are in your room in Act 1, but you cannot get the cat until Act 2....
The cat is poorly implemented. If you explore the home area at the start naturally. You can miss the cat mission the whole game. Since it doesn't appear til Johnny is available. They could have moved the tarrot scan near the cat bowl.

And what about the TAXES! ;) I guess if I do not have to pay for the apartment then the game just assumes I can afford the cat. On the other hand I may be the only one that can see the cat...

Last edited:
The litter box besides the toilet. That's where he's been. I hadn't even noticed the TOILET until now! In fact I wondered about the bathroom with no toilet and figured that it must be a pullout or something.
Another thing that V's place seems to be missing is a kitchen. Or is V supposed to always eat out (at the abundant food stands) or perhaps junk food from the machine inside the apartment...

. Or is V supposed to always eat out (at the abundant food stands) or perhaps junk food from the machine inside the apartment...

I believe that she is in a "sponsored" apartment. Like watching TV and having to watch commercials. Her rent is partially paid for but only if she accepts an apartment with no kitchen and instead has the vending machine!

Guest 4519094

photomode_24012021_060622.png

I found the cat (the live one not the silly statues). He moves around the apartment, first in a basket, then on a table, then under the desk. But now I cam home expecting to be greeted and he's nowhere to be seen! But I can hear him meowing. Is he trapped somewhere? Glitched into the furniture? Or have I just missed him and he's hidden in plain view?
That's because he is a she, you kept referring to her as a he and she doesn't like that
Post automatically merged:

You could check behind the cushion inbetween the stuffed toy on the couch. She likes to hide there some times

Last edited:
Top Bottom