Where's my cat?

+
Sometimes the cat is inside the closet hiding behind the clothes, with only its legs visible.

under the desk, in the clothes closet, behind the stuffed animal on the couch, in the shower, bathroom sink, litter box, on top of the foot stool coffee table.

photomode_30012021_054803.png

I still can't find the cat bowl ?

It must be bugged as I've watched videos and I can't see its there :shrug:
Walking out of V's Apartment, Turn Left... Walk till the hallway turns 90 degrees Right, right after the corner there are vending mechines, right there on the floor.

The litter box besides the toilet. That's where he's been. I hadn't even noticed the TOILET until now! In fact I wondered about the bathroom with no toilet and figured that it must be a pullout or something.
Another thing that V's place seems to be missing is a kitchen. Or is V supposed to always eat out (at the abundant food stands) or perhaps junk food from the machine inside the apartment...

If you read the "countdown to the dark future" post, most apartments in NC have no kitchen and most people eat junk foods at stalls or from vending machines. Only the rich has kitchen. Also even with a kitchen where are you going to find real food to cook with?? SCOP and kibbles need a lot of special preparation to taste like food.

But V's apartment looks very spacious, lots of unused space where a kitchen and sink could have been easily set up. You know an induction cooker, a small sink, a microwave, etc. and you're good to go. It's actually not all that realistic honestly especially with people living in megabuildings. You should look at some of the accommodations in Hong Kong to get an idea what NC should look like!

This is a "nice" apartment in HK

1612153782992.png

A not so nice apartment in HK

1612153880720.png

Last edited:
I need to check this, last time I was in my appt, I could hear the cries but couldn't find him anywhere! 😅

So I found out where it is

Spoiler Ish

You need to complete the mission meeting tak in the restaurant before it appears in the bin

Top Bottom