Where's Saskia...Iorveth?

+

Guest 3782876

Iorveth it seems to be dead, some scoia'tael said some about it.

Iorveth it seems to be dead, some scoia'tael said some about it.

I think it depends on the game save. The Scoia'tael I met never said these words, just "Have you heard the latest rumours about Iorveth?" So I think everything is open. Even the line with the death by arrows is just a hearsay.

I never heard it in my playthrough, it can just as easily be hearsay. I wont belive he is dead without more evidence. He is the sly fox after all.

I am praying really hard that we see Iorveth in the expansion coming out later this year.
Iorveth is my fave character, and I was really excited to see him in the Witcher 3. If he's dead I'll be so angry.

He must be in an expansion!

I remember from very early interviews, the writers mentioning Iorveth saying that he is a "different man" now. So I guess they cut him out of the final game for some reason.

He must be in an expansion!

I remember from very early interviews, the writers mentioning Iorveth saying that he is a "different man" now. So I guess they cut him out of the final game for some reason.

I remember that too, and they have his voice actor available. I would be really suprised if he doesnt show up eventually,

Iorveth radical, he could go on collusion with Eredin. Next, make your conclusions yourself.

True and thats probably the reason they didn't put him in the main game. I think they wanted to avoid the whole aen seidhe meets aen elle plot all together. Doesn't mean he cant be in an expansion with his own plot, outside the main story.

I would love an expansion with Iorveth with an end scene where he sits in a cozy room smoking pipe and dreaming of carrots...:innocent:

Right, that's one too many nonbelievers!
I've uploaded a short video here with the camp's conversation, make of it what you will. This took ages to get on tape. :sad:

Edit: And yes, I imported a save from Witcher 1 & 2 where I sided with the Scoia'tael both times. I did save Saskia.

Thats evidence rigtht there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for uploading : )

I shall add it to my choices and consequences thread!

Right, that's one too many nonbelievers!
I've uploaded a short video here with the camp's conversation, make of it what you will. This took ages to get on tape. :sad:

Edit: And yes, I imported a save from Witcher 1 & 2 where I sided with the Scoia'tael both times. I did save Saskia.

"The strange thing about Iorveth was that he was meant to be in the game. CDPR had worked on a model and written entries about him and Isengrim Faoiltiarna for the Prima guide. The first time Geralt was meant to see him was in a basement of a house in the non-human district of Novigrad. The leaked docs from May 2014 also mentioned him playing his flute, like during the into scene at Flotsam in TW2.
Why he was cut remains unknown. They also cut a few quests from the main plot, which might be the reason the third act feels so rushed."

- Taken from a random reddit comment; make of that what you will but it does seem like this random dialogue correlates with the original story design due to the mentions of Novigrad and Isengrim. If so then it was possibly an oversight that lead to this dialogue still being in the final game. :(

"The strange thing about Iorveth was that he was meant to be in the game. CDPR had worked on a model and written entries about him and Isengrim Faoiltiarna for the Prima guide. The first time Geralt was meant to see him was in a basement of a house in the non-human district of Novigrad. The leaked docs from May 2014 also mentioned him playing his flute, like during the into scene at Flotsam in TW2.
Why he was cut remains unknown. They also cut a few quests from the main plot, which might be the reason the third act feels so rushed."

- Taken from a random reddit comment; make of that what you will but it does seem like this random dialogue correlates with the original story design due to the mentions of Novigrad and Isengrim. If so then it was possibly an oversight that lead to this dialogue still being in the final game. :(

Dammit. I don't know why they cutted such an important character (and one of the best characters they made, along with Saskia).
It's really sad.

sniffles, so wish i could have met him in novigrad. anyway thanks for the video, i still didnt got the banter after 10 hours campsitting and was hoping that someone would record it. <3

Iorveth? Who's that?

Ah, you mean that boy version of the Iron Wolf... :p

And Saskia? Who?

Ah, you mean that girl version of Borch Three Jackdaws... :p

:sofa:

Top Bottom