Where's the apology?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the apology?

I just need to know. After countless bugs (such as: can't ride roach bug, no xp bug, the floating head bug, the audio distortion bugs, the deleted save bug and countless others) will there be some sort of free content released to people who purchased the game. I'm not talking about the free dlc they are releasing as a "thank you" for buying the game, I'm talking about as an "apology" for putting up with the game. There are so many bugs that have just ruined the witcher 3 experience. It would be nice if cdpr, took time to address their fans and issue some sort of apology. Maybe even release the first expansion free, but that's just being hopeful and optimistic. I highly doubt that it will actually happen.

they are doing 2 expansion which put togheter are as long as the main story itself (more or less) and they are giving free dlcs around (and i havnt seen anyone giving free dlc away like that in quite a while) + every game has bugs, i played games with worse bugs that made the game literally unplayable at the release

and if you're still asking yourself if they will do something extra for free coz of that, the answer is no.

I just need to know. After countless bugs (such as: can't ride roach bug, no xp bug, the floating head bug, the audio distortion bugs, the deleted save bug and countless others) will there be some sort of free content released to people who purchased the game. I'm not talking about the free dlc they are releasing as a "thank you" for buying the game, I'm talking about as an "apology" for putting up with the game. There are so many bugs that have just ruined the witcher 3 experience. It would be nice if cdpr, took time to address their fans and issue some sort of apology. Maybe even release the first expansion free, but that's just being hopeful and optimistic. I highly doubt that it will actually happen.

You're already getting free stuff. Why do you think you're somehow entitled to MORE free stuff because the game has issues. Every wRPG has issues on release, you should both be used to this and grown up enough to be happy that you're getting free quests alongside the cosmetic stuff.

Even if it was due, I wouldn't offer one in response to such an entitled request.
CDPR made a great game with a few minor issues, which they are attending to.

How dare you even think of such bullshit?
Have you ever seen a game on release with ZERO bugs?

lets not forget they said they will work from the release till end 2016, they always kept their word

BEFORE responding, consider whether you are doing anyone a favour.

Don't respond, thread sinks away. DO respond, it stays up here.

If it's a new poster and they are complaining, odds are they are here -to- complain and somewhat less likely to be interested in a discussion or constructive criticisim.. If you don't want to see such negativity front and center, DO NOT respond. Use your Ignore button.

Let it fade away while you play the game.

bugs arent something special in a game of this scale, its also their first open world game ever, also they are working hard on patches

Yeah... RED's definatly NEED to apologize for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU
CDPR putting out a AWESOME EPIC GAME LIKE THIS?!

But ciriously .... how people can write such things here after CDPR proof their word and deliver such a masterpiece?!

Just wonder ....

PS:

Sorry @Sardukhar ... but i just had to... even if that obvious troll thread stays UP for a while then.
At last resort you could EDIT ponies in again ;)

Last edited:
BEFORE responding, consider whether you are doing anyone a favour.

Don't respond, thread sinks away. DO respond, it stays up here.

If it's a new poster and they are complaining, odds are they are here -to- complain and somewhat less likely to be interested in a discussion or constructive criticisim.. If you don't want to see such negativity front and center, DO NOT respond. Use your Ignore button.

Let it fade away while you play the game.
The mod has spoken

Are you serious? They're giving us two expansions which together are as long as the main story itself while they are also flooding us in free content. Oh, yeah I almost forgot that they gave us a masterpiece of a game which is only surpassed/rivaled in my opinion by TES while it is also by far the best game ever created for next-gen. Given, it's had its fair share of bugs, but give me the name of a huge open-word game which hasn't. And the way they're dealing with the bugs is great too. Stop being so entitled.

@Radice I dont know what to say, definitley faith in humanity lost, there you are, your SECOND post on this forum and you demand an apology, HOW ABOUT THAT?

Congrats CDPR one more time, for delievering THE BEST game I have ever experienced!

Oh, you kids.

This thread:

I FEEL IT HAS RUN ITS COURSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom