Where's the game we saw in the trailers?

+
I have high hopes for the future, just think of games such as Skyrim & Fallout 4, and then look at the capabilities of mod communities and what they have managed too create for those games immersive content, brand new content, graphical changes, new quests, realistic AI behaviors obviously endless fantasy.. the only question is does Cyberpunk 2077 allow the game too be modded in a large degree? i can see mods already but of course no big ones way too early.. anyone has a answer for this? :)

I am sure CD projekt red will deliver "next gen" experience in like 1-2 year. with everything they wanted in the game.
Right now i have put the game on hold, and will play it in the future for sure.

Kind regards
VK

I have high hopes for the future, just think of games such as Skyrim & Fallout 4, and then look at the capabilities of mod communities and what they have managed too create for those games immersive content, brand new content, graphical changes, new quests, realistic AI behaviors obviously endless fantasy.. the only question is does Cyberpunk 2077 allow the game too be modded in a large degree? i can see mods already but of course no big ones way too early.. anyone has a answer for this? :)

I am sure CD projekt red will deliver "next gen" experience in like 1-2 year. with everything they wanted in the game.
Right now i have put the game on hold, and will play it in the future for sure.

Kind regards
VK

To who? On this path that they are going on, there will be few ...

To who? On this path that they are going on, there will be few ...

the mod community? its not one person yknow its thousands of content creators that love too mod games. CDPR will fix the game in the upcoming days/months, and when game will be playable on medium & high end pc smooth.. then mods will be created more frequently.. I just don't know if Cyberpunk 2077 is mod friendly.. If the game allows modders too create almost endless content, then i can already imagine, real brand cars "futuristic looks" new player houses, new clothes, more weapons, new AI behaviors... hopefully someone can confirm soon that cyberpunk 2077 lets mod communties create their own imagination 😁

I know the release was dreadful we all gotta be honest on that, As i said previous i wont play the game until future patches are out.
I have inconsistent fps on : i7-6700k 2080 ti 16 gb ram. many area's in the cities fps can dip too 30-45's and changing settings too lowest even dlss from quality too all other options.. slightly changes it too 32-46 fps. "rarely"..

Last edited:
I don't disagree, but the other side is this: Let people have free nudity outside inventory and next thing we'll see is screenshots of characters humping the necks of corpses and so forth ..... not a great image to go viral on TikTok.
CDPR had to draw the line somewhere, this was it. Let modders make the changes later, that way it can't be said that letting players run naked and take selfies humping children in the park reflects CDPR's values.
There is a nudity filter in the game for f*** sake.
The game is nothing what they promised it would be. There is no rpg, there is no choice and with the braindead ai there is no immersion. It is just a looter shooter on rails and not even a good one. They lied and decieved people. Then they come up with an apologie for their shady practice to hide the fact, that they knew the game runs crap on last gen consoles (i only play on pc). They write an apologie for damage control, not because they mean it and people praise them.
I remember the time when CDPR made fun of other Studios. Now the joke is on them. Metacritic score is a joke. The people give a 100 but are writing a rewiew like, it's full of bugs it has flaws blablabla. WTF??? If you write something like this you can't give a 100. These rewies are not valid and so the score is not valid. Had to rant here, because im am so angry.
I expected way better from CDPR other than broken promises, lies and a maybe mediocre game.

god the clean up of the cut content in this game is an actual disgrace

While I can play with a decent graphic quality (on pc) I stopped playing 2 days ago, I don't want to spoil all the time I waited to play the game. I'll keep myself informed on the state, but will not play before things are completed... I mean, you know the list. I would hope a class-action for false advertising : so much features and content removed, cut, unfinished. Unfortunatly, the actual game is not what they promised and advertised...

Its a game and a game what talk about 'imersion'... no?
I agree, but even in games they're still limits - likely set by CDPR's legal dept and the people who set the game's ratings.

How is that CDPR's fault that some asshat decides to do that? also children disappear in photo mode so it seems like CDPR was ahead of the game on this...
I assume that question is rhetorical since we all know how Duty of Care works, as for photo mode: there's a crap ton of alternate ways a player can screenshot.

There is a nudity filter in the game for f*** sake.
wtf, did you not even read the discussion? We're debating if people would use nudity for perverse acts if it wasn't just limited to inventory - the total opposite of turning on a nudity filter.......

I agree, but even in games they're still limits - likely set by CDPR's legal dept and the people who set the game's ratings.

I assume that question is rhetorical since we all know how Duty of Care works, as for photo mode: there's a crap ton of alternate ways a player can screenshot.

wtf, did you not even read the discussion? We're debating if people would use nudity for perverse acts if it wasn't just limited to inventory - the total opposite of turning on a nudity filter.......

'kill people', ok, no one country or people complain... see body's... 'Oh god...' (i understand the limit's, in a politic way too). But they can do a bit better (the Witcher was interessant - we dont have it in 2020)

'kill people', ok, no one country or people complain... see body's... 'Oh god...'
Unsure if it's hearsay but I remember reading that tons of FPS games would use aliens or zombies as enemies to bypass the rating system making it available to children. Apparently, there are strict rules regarding content with people/animals being hurt but absolutely nothing when it comes to zombies or aliens.

CP2077 is based on old and well-established lore that spans decades, so it's limited in that respect. CP2077 is also a computer game which must pass the rating system so we can play it in our respective countries. Ultimately we have no idea what concessions CDPR had to make getting this game to the end-user, but since I'm enjoying it so much I'm glad they cut those things required to get it onto my PC and into my gaming cave.

When all is said and done, does the lack of in-game hot naked sex or running naked down the streets of NC break the game?

Unsure if it's hearsay but I remember reading that tons of FPS games would use aliens or zombies as enemies to bypass the rating system making it available to children. Apparently, there are strict rules regarding content with people/animals being hurt but absolutely nothing when it comes to zombies or aliens.

CP2077 is based on old and well-established lore that spans decades, so it's limited in that respect. CP2077 is also a computer game which must pass the rating system so we can play it in our respective countries. Ultimately we have no idea what concessions CDPR had to make getting this game to the end-user, but since I'm enjoying it so much I'm glad they cut those things required to get it onto my PC and into my gaming cave.

When all is said and done, does the lack of in-game hot naked sex or running naked down the streets of NC break the game?

The issue is in context here with what they promised and what we received. Understandable. But that's not all, of course. This theme, for me, is only 'expensive' for a simple reason: immersion in an open world where decisions matter with RPG elements. The CD has always praised this. Everyone believed that. The technical aspects are the least - for users - they don't work with it, most and most of these technical problems are fixable.

It's unacceptable the state this game's in.

Atleast we still have Witcher 3. However I am done with CD Project RED. This game is a failrue.

This game's Ai is a joke. GTA San Andreas had better NPC Ai than this.
I'm enjoying the game but you're right about the game not being in an acceptable state. If not for getting all 3 Witcher games in a bundle so cheap I felt like a thief after plundering them for around a 1000hrs gameplay I'd probably feel the same.

Then perhaps you didnt follow the news when the game got submitted for Ratings. They declared it was successfully rated in virtually every country with no cencorship.

Now theyve gone ahead and done some cencorship of their own. what a joke

It's unacceptable the state this game's in.

Atleast we still have Witcher 3. However I am done with CD Project RED. This game is a failrue.

This game's Ai is a joke. GTA San Andreas had better NPC Ai than this.

I think the AI is mostly good. I like the way the gangoons use cover, shoot around corners blind with just their hand, poke their head out to get a bead on you. Netrunners crouch down behind cover as they execute their hack. Etc. The gangoons are fine as they are.

I wish the citizens would be a little more emotionally resilient. Too much cowering in fear and fleeing from V. That just needs to be toned down a little.

The cop AI is the worst and does need to be tuned. I'm sure CDPR can manage this. As a side note, I heard Max Tac never shows up? That is kind of lame, if true, and I hope that is added at some point. Haven't fought cops much.

Then perhaps you didnt follow the news when the game got submitted for Ratings. They declared it was successfully rated in virtually every country with no cencorship.

Now theyve gone ahead and done some cencorship of their own. what a joke
i was expecting full on sex scene and a lot more on sexuality and romance, also the freeroam dynamic city, I guess I'm an idiot.

Hi guys, new here!

Played streetkid for a solid amount on very hard for base PS4.
Fell in love with this game, the story and gameplay is awesome imo.
But the technical performance at times :rolleyes:

After doing some research it seems Google Stadia is the way to go for anyone on a budget?
That's crazy.
I never imagined streaming games would be a true success and can compete with "next gen" consoles.
Curious to see if Google gains some of the market. It might just be a matter of time imo.
Be careful not to console bash... hahaha
Do some research on the GPU market and what's driving performance leaps and gains generation to generation. Look at the history of consoles and how they lined up with PCs. Then draw the common sense conclusion that you are already concluding. The latest $1500 Nvidia Card can't get 30 FPS in native 4k on max settings... GPUs are getting more and more expensive as performance leaps grow bigger and bigger generation to generation.
Trust I'd rather be on console. Spending $1500 on a single computer part, is plain nuts.

Be careful not to console bash... hahaha
Do some research on the GPU market and what's driving performance leaps and gains generation to generation. Look at the history of consoles and how they lined up with PCs. Then draw the common sense conclusion that you are already concluding. The latest $1500 Nvidia Card can't get 30 FPS in native 4k on max settings... GPUs are getting more and more expensive as performance leaps grow bigger and bigger generation to generation.

I am using 3090 and I am getting solid 60fps at 4K Ultra, but I guess the great graphics is just a sugarcoat....

Top Bottom