Where's the new finishers DLC?

+
Same here =/
Lol. Really. This will never be changed.... Guess the same story will be with big expansions for ps4 users....))

Same here =/
Lol. Really. This will never be changed.... Guess the same story will be with big expansions for ps4 users....))

I dunno, Sony might work slightly faster with DLC that they make money on. :p

no comments from marcin.
Someone must tell him about this problem.

lol!!!

Since CDPR failed to gives us a valid reason why the PS4 patch took 72 hours to arrive. Let me guess the intern at (only one working) at PSN is now off work for being sick right? :)

I have a twitter account, but Marcin never responds to any negative constructive bug reports.

Last edited:
Common, guys. Stop complaining about every single thing. I passed the whole game on early patches, and don't even noticed anything that could have ruin my game experience. Enjoyed every second of it.

No dlc yet ? Just wait. Not a problem. There is a lot of things to do. Read the Witcher series, for example. :p

Winteresis, much as I respect your right to have an opinion that you do not agree with what someone posts on these forums, I hope that you in turn respect my right not to agree with you.

The latest free 'weekly' DLC was due for release within SCEE territories on 23rd July. That was the release date given by the European Playstation Blog (a site managed by SCEE). The latest DLC hasn't been released on schedule and no explanation has been provided why. If this delay with the 15th free weekly content (the finisher moves) was simply a one off, then I don't think it would raise much of an eye brow or cause much consternation. But when you consider that this is yet another failing in a long history of failure by SCEE to release Witcher 3 DLC content on time - as well as without any explanation being proffered as well - it starts to become more than a little irritating.

I think SCEE has only managed to release one or two weekly pieces of Witcher 3 DLC actually on time and according to their stated scheduled on the European blog.

You have to bear in mind that SCEA has had no issues whatsoever in delivering the weekly Witcher 3 DLC on schedule. Nor has Microsoft. And lest we forget, Microsoft, like SCEE, also release content through Europe. Why then do SCEE, and seemingly CD Projekt RED, consistently struggle to have Witcher 3 DLC released within SCEE territories? When you also factor in the recent fiasco with the 1.07 patch for PS4 users that was entirely restricted to European PS4 gamers, then yes, I'm beginning to feel that as a customer and consumer, I am not getting an equal level of service. Why should I be treated differently than PS4 users whom are based within the USA? I pay more for PS4 games in Europe than my PS4 brethren in the USA do. I'm also paid up on Playstation Plus. The whole Witcher 3 weekly DLC performance has left me feeling miffed - and also alot of other people; as evidenced by the comments above in this thread, and within other threads on this forum.

Also, if people do not complain, then nothing will change for the better.

If you are happy with what you have received since playing the Witcher 3, then I'm in turn happy for you. However, I do not see the point in contributing on a thread saying how happy YOU are when others clearly are not. Asking other people to "Stop Complaining" is also seeking to assert your will over other posters - which I don't agree with.

Last edited:
What I find hilarious is, from what I gather, SCEE is based in the UK and yet the UK is always the last to get everything.

---------- Updated at 04:06 PM ----------

Common, guys. Stop complaining about every single thing. I passed the whole game on early patches, and don't even noticed anything that could have ruin my game experience. Enjoyed every second of it.

No dlc yet ? Just wait. Not a problem. There is a lot of things to do. Read the Witcher series, for example. :p

Your right I'm reading The Tower of Swallow's at the moment and the DLC is free so I've no right to complain. My only complaint is with SCEE, they are without doubt the most incompetent team for delivering any content to the community, every time they update the store something seems to go wrong. I've just noticed a post on the Sony forums where people can't download themes they've punched for example.

@ ThatGuyAgain67 i agree with you totaly
what is annoying is the attitude of CDPR, instead to fix issues, to have a correct attitude regarding their psn customers who paid for their product, they act like a virgin woman in weeding night ...nobody's fault, they do not know and somebody sabotage their game ....SCEE or mother ships i dunno ...
from my point of view, they do not know what is happening, but the border between ignoirance snd stupidity, in their case is a little bit thinny

i would like to make a request for refund of my expansion pre-paid but weak chances for that

Last edited:
Yeah, it's no one's fault and no one but the Big, Evil and Rich Companies could Change it.
That's just too simple for an Explanation (look for EvilChris Posting about this Subject) and it sounds like we and them (CDPR and/or Sony/Microsoft) shouldn't even try. Reporting Issues and complaining about them is always the first Step ( to get the Attention needed) and I refuse to just accept these Problems while doing nothing.
I'm glad Chris even posted an Explanation. Even though it was pretty late and I don't fully agree with him, I still want to thank him.
An Explanation is everything many of us always asked for.

Greetings.

it is not about complaining all the time for small issues, CDPR, instead ignoring, investigating nothing or you don't give a dime about european psn users.

one more thing, just a nice and polite explanation about what is happening we are asking, we have a word about that, it says that a nice word is like honey, sweet and good, could make more things than ignoring, threating and being an asshole ...

Top Bottom