Which Actors do you Want to See in Gwent [Witcher]?

+
Rammyp;n8975170 said:
Anyway I learned not to expect too much from a movie/series based on a book or a game, I always like the original better so far (even in a case of a good series like "game of thrones" the books are much better)

Generally true, but there are some notable exceptions. e.g. Princess bride - the book is almost unreadable (IMO - obviously. I have a big problem with book digression and I can elaborate on this example in PM if anybody wants to know more).

My real hope is simply that they don't ruin it as badly as Earthsea, Eregon, etc. I can abide by some change (visual and print media have different strengths, and adjustments are expected) but at least try to get some story right (not just use the name and nothing else).

As far as casting, I would put forward Sam Elliot as Vesemir

Sam Elliot would be a cool vesemir

and totaly agree with 4RM3D that Mads Mikkelsen could pull off a very badass Geralt ..he has the tone and kind of the perfect looking facial structure

TheShift;n8979870 said:
Sam Elliot would be a cool vesemir

and totaly agree with 4RM3D that Mads Mikkelsen could pull off a very badass Geralt ..he has the tone and kind of the perfect looking facial structure

Totally disagree. His face structure is like that of a thug (I still remember him from James Bond series). And Geralt should have a noble, courageous face (Like Hugh Jackman, but he is too expensive). My opinion is that the developers should find completely new (young probably) but talented actors for all main characters. And save money for the overall quality of the movie. What's the point in having Eva Green in some shitty movie which isn't worth watching it?

No Title

Corey Stoll IS Radovid, but with an American accent.

Attachments

• photo153610.jpg
    photo153610.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 67
Time to reignite this thread. So, I was rewatching Stargate Atlantis, when I stumbled upon Mitch Pileggi.

Look familiar?

Nathan Jones: a 2.11m tall Letho

Attachments

• australian-actor-wrestler-nathan-jones-body-measurements.jpg
    australian-actor-wrestler-nathan-jones-body-measurements.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 526
Top Bottom