Which armor would best suit this build?

+
Hey folks,

I am stuck on which armor is best for this build since it's kind of a jack-of-all-trades type thing. I thought about the Viper School armor or swords at least since they buff Aard, and then maybe the Bear School for just the armor? I don't know honestly. Let me know what you all think. I do appreciate your help and advice.

Here is the build I am running:
Combat/Alchemy-Piercing Cold

I'm sorry if I posted this in the incorrect board.

- LoSiento

EDIT:
So, I am torn between Viper, Manticore, and Ursine.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone?
Post automatically merged:

So, I've narrowed it down to the Manticore set and the Viper set.

I'm considering the Manticore set because even though I'm not heavily specced into Alchemy (pretty sure this school is supposed to be the alchemy school) doesn't mean I don't benefit from the set bonuses. I use bombs quite a bit so having them crit is kind of cool and the extra use on all alchemy items is nothing to brag about but it is definitely better than some of the other bonuses.

For the Viper set I mostly just really like the hell out of the swords. Not only do they have a chance to poison an enemy, they also buff Aard which is going to be my main sign.

I still might consider the Ursine set, but it is heavy armor which slows down my stamina regeneration. Yes, I know there is an enchantment to make it lighter. The main draw to Ursine armor was it's set bonsuses revolving around Quen. Although I'm not sure how good the bonsuses are on just the basic version.

Last edited:
The manticore armor would be wasted imo. The feline armor is more of a fast attack, with the ursine being in favor of heavy attacks. I haven't really tried many builds personally but you can always just write down what you get from each set and tailor your skills with each set on paper so you dont waste the clearance potions. All in all this game has so many ways to do each builds. So no way is the wrong way really. You just have to sit down and read into everything, and get the right sets of armor and skills that compliment your own play style.

Top Bottom