Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

+

Select the card series you will use.

• Nvidia 30 series

Votes: 57 18.3%
  • Nvidia 20 series

Votes: 104 33.3%
  • Nvidia 10 series

Votes: 87 27.9%
  • AMD 6000 series

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • AMD 5000 series

Votes: 17 5.4%
  • AMD RX series

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 28 9.0%

• Total voters
RTX 2070 for me.
My screen won't follow anything beyond 1080P anyway and I'm not planning to change it anytime soon.
Still, I'll be perfectly happy if the game looks slightly better than it would on my Ps4 (and I fully suspect that it would).

See how the 3080ti is. (Jan ETA) The 3090 'should' be better at content creation but supposedly hasnt gone as well vs their counterparts as the old titans did.
My future 3090 purchase depends entirely on the VRAM, as 24 gb is still much more than the 20 gb for the rumored 3080 ti; though it still sucks to pay $500 for 4 gb, but then again, PC gaming is only about 20% of what a PC is truly capable of, in that I use about 60-70% of the PC, gaming included!

I currently have a 1080 ti and a Ps5. Bought an RTX 3080 but there's no telling when that will arrive (The date from the shop has been changed 4 times already)

Buying the game for both PC and console

RTX 2070 (non super), Hope to get at least ultra settings (no RT) , or medium with RT @ 1080p 60fps.

the rest:
R7 3800x
32 Gb 2400MHz
SATA SSD

oh man, what a state of affairs...
I assume you were going with some 3080 / 3080ti or AMD 6800 equiv? Also whats your monitor, what res?

If i were you i would either:

a) Wait til you get your hands on the GPU you wanted (3080ti is coming supposedly in jan. stock? who knows) Surely 3080s will be available by then. Id try to narrow down, speak to suppliers when stock is coming and preorder the GPU.

B) If you can't wait, get your hands on a 2nd hand 2080ti or 1080ti and sell when stock of the above comes in. Youll lose a bit of $ for the privilege but whats $100-200 at end of day? A night on the piss in town.

One thing for sure i would not do is play it with such a GPU on 1440p. Remember those dodgy days of screener movie torrents? someone filming in the cinema?
No thanks, ill wait for high fidelity release or ideally see it in the cinema.
Thank you for the reply! I have just a basic 1080p asus monitor nothing fancy! If i sometime had a chance to change my grafcard the monitor would be following as well! I am going to chose the b, option but with my "now" shitty card! (its not shitty actually prev. 4 years before this was the best for me)

GTX 1080ti. RTX 20-series upgrade will be sometime next year, but hoping my current card will be okey for now.

Thank you for the reply! I have just a basic 1080p asus monitor nothing fancy! If i sometime had a chance to change my grafcard the monitor would be following as well! I am going to chose the b, option but with my "now" shitty card! (its not shitty actually prev. 4 years before this was the best for me)

Def due for a monitor upgrade!
With the 1080p monitor then yeah just wait with the 970 and lower some settings if you have to.

Regarding monitor, i always suggest people consider large 16:9 1440p, especially if using pc for other work. (video, office, everything will be better).
21:9 has a hefty $ premium and regardless for multi use i find it lacks height. Most content is made for 16:9.
Unfortunately theres a fad to curve every monitor these days. 16:9 should not be curved! only ultrawides.

For only $314 on amazon (you may find cheaper) the samsung S32d850 is available. Its business class, excellent colour, viewing angles, no bleeding, top notch blacks as its VA, without the glow and extreme lack of contrast that IPS has.
The only problem? Its 60hz. There are no decent high refresh 1440p 32" 16:9 non curved VA monitors available. Regardless of price. Also LG OLED is 48" - too big, and very pricey.
Many aren't fine with 60hz. Many are. If youre happy i strongly suggest it for an awesome, excellent quality screen for a great price.
As said, there are 0 options for me to upgrade. Price no object. As yet , im fine with 60hz.

Overall more screen area with 16:9, and see how much less screen area on a 21:9 with 16:9 content? massive difference.

All i see when i look at 21:9 is 'Why is the top half of the screen missing?' 2:1 ratio monitors should exist , both width and the height. Especially given that RED cameras & other digis film natively in 2:1 (they crop afterwards for alternative ratios), and that more and more releases are in 2:1. Its the perfect ratio.

Last edited:

Was hoping to get a 3060 or 3070 in time for release, but the scalpers killed that dream.

GTX 1080ti. RTX 20-series upgrade will be sometime next year, but hoping my current card will be okey for now.
I'm pretty sure it will be oké! The 1080ti was used at the E3 presentation... Maybe skip 20-series and upgrade as soon as cdpr has ben fixing their graphic issues. I think next year when the PS5 version launches will be a good time to think about an upgrade.

My ASUS G703GXR Laptop
Upgraded the OC'd 2666 RAM to Vengeance 3200.

Will be using Ultra+ any .ini tweaks to push max detail, quality and view dist.

i myself am using a 1050ti which scares me a lot considering it doesnt even reaches the minimum requirements. Right now i dont know if I should wait until i get a better card at around January or buy the game that i've been waiting for for more than a year and play it on low settings and 30 fps. Some advice would be appriciated

Top Bottom