Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

+

Select the card series you will use.

• Nvidia 30 series

Votes: 57 18.3%
  • Nvidia 20 series

Votes: 104 33.3%
  • Nvidia 10 series

Votes: 87 27.9%
  • AMD 6000 series

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • AMD 5000 series

Votes: 17 5.4%
  • AMD RX series

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 28 9.0%

• Total voters
I'm rocking a GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5700XT which I know isn't going to be as good as a 3080 but I think I'll be happy with it.

I am using a 2080. I can run at 50 to 70 fps at 1440p with most of the settings maxed out and raytracing off. Cascade Shadows are at medium instead of high and Screen Space Reflections are at ultra instead of psycho but I don't need to use DLSS. It looks good enough without raytracing and whenthe 3000 series prices return to normal, seeing it with raytracing will give me another reason to re-play it.

HP Quadro RTX 5000

But that was before 1.1 update. Since that, it seems Quadro RTX aren't supported anymore (game crashes at start).

HP Quadro RTX 5000
But that was before 1.1 update. Since that, it seems Quadro RTX aren't supported anymore (game crashes at start).
Does it crash somewhere before the main menu or does it not launch at all?

One day before update 1.1 my game instantly crashed to desktop right after trying to launch.
I had to re-install it but now it works again.

I am starting to wonder if the high power graphics cards are what makes so many bugs I see youtube streamers have?
I am running the game great with gtx 970! HOW??? I get around 60 FPS with the following settings:

Texture Quality: HIGH
Film Grain: OFF
Chromatic Aberration: OFF
Depth of Field: OFF
Lens Flare: OFF
Motion Blur: OFF
Contact Shadows: ON
Improved Facial Lighting Geometry: ON
Anisotropy: 4x
Local Shadow Mesh Quality: HIGH
Local Shadow Quality: medium
Cascaded Shadows Range: LOW
Cascaded Shadows Resolution: MED
Distant Shadows Resolution: HIGH
Volumetric Fog Resolution: LOW
Volumetric Cloud Quality: OFF
Max Dynamic Decals: HIGH
Screen Space Reflections Quality: OFF
Subsurface Scattering Quality: HIGH
Ambient Occlusion: LOW
Color Precision: MED
Mirror Quality: low
Level of Detail (LOD): LOW

And it looks fine AND no game stopping bugs:

photomode_24012021_175024.png

An RTX 2060. Runs great ultra/psycho everything. Well psycho that one option. DLSS on quality, rtx on, 1440

Last edited:
When I first got the game I was using my trusty 4yr old GTX 1080, I since then upgraded to an RTX 3090FE, and DAMN does this game look schweet @ 1440p with everything turned up and turned on!

Now, all we need is some NMS-styled improvements to the game!

EDIT: I'm getting 50-70FPS BTW...

RTX 2080, people said it was a bad investment, but I went from a 1070 to it and it's been great (was the same price as a 1080ti when I got it).

Runs the game perfectly fine on 4k with DLSS on Auto/Balanced with everything on high/ultra no Ray Tracing.

Does it crash somewhere before the main menu or does it not launch at all?

One day before update 1.1 my game instantly crashed to desktop right after trying to launch.
I had to re-install it but now it works again.

It crashes on first or second logo, before the menu. I just formatted my computer, reinstalled again and same issue. Definitly something wrong, either Windows 10 update, NVidia Quadro RTX drivers (but i tested several) or Cyberpunk bug.

It crashes on first or second logo, before the menu. I just formatted my computer, reinstalled again and same issue. Definitly something wrong, either Windows 10 update, NVidia Quadro RTX drivers (but i tested several) or Cyberpunk bug.
Damn... Seems like Nvidia is drawing a fat line between their workstation and gaming territory.

Damn... Seems like Nvidia is drawing a fat line between their workstation and gaming territory.

I finally found what's the issue. None of them to blame ; my graphic card simply died. Not fully, only the 3D part. Some other games make glitches, and Passmark Performance test crashes on the 3D part.
Computer will be sent back to constructor (HP).

RTX 2060 Super OC. Can't complain, I would love a 30 series card but they are hard to come by like a PS5 and no way am I paying a scalper.
Your best bet is to sign up at HotStock via best buy, that's how finally I got mine on the 5th, it also dropped on the 22nd!

Top Bottom