Which card gave you most victories.

+
For me it is dimetrium bomb . It completely wrecked those consume deck of monster faction and this Nilfgard deck that are buffing their units.Its really perfect counter against those decks.

I am really surprised that no one is using this card based on my experience.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Well, do you mean in closed beta or open?

In closed beta, it was the first version of Ragnaroog on an Harald deck - back in the day Ragnaroog affected both sides and put everything non-weather immune to 1pt... I guess that was a "little" too extreme, but it gave me crazy win streaks of +15.

In open beta, it was the infamous Kambi, that works similarly, nuking everything, but with constant nerfs, i gave up on it earlier this year, i was never able to pull the results i got in '17. (Shoutout to Cerys + QG squad too, the ones that actually gave me the points, after Hemdall)

I lost count but it's got to be one of Scorch, Villen, Mandrake, Nekker, Restore. Quite possibly Morkvarg and of course any of the spies opponent couldn't answer with his own.
God, I'm so not gonna miss some of these broken cards. :)

I played alot of Northern realms so probably Dijkstra or Shani as final card, hate to say but nova has some wins too. For skellige probably fearless. I have a deck where if she isn't removed results in a 60 point mad man lugos.
Post automatically merged:

For me it is dimetrium bomb . It completely wrecked those consume deck of monster faction and this Nilfgard deck that are buffing their units.Its really perfect counter against those decks.

I am really surprised that no one is using this card based on my experience.
Yeah, it's one of those that is under the radar. I think you've inspired me to whip up a surprise deck with d bomb.

Hmm... probably Toruviel, during the time when I played a Scoia'tael movement/handbuff deck all the way to rank 18. :unsure:

Most certainly Borkh. Especially when he used to double scorch. *sighs*
Thats right. Give us the old Borkh, favourite card since CBT. No other card in game changes so much, provokes so much thought when it enters the board. At one proc, hes decent, but 5-power body doesnt exactly warrant the risk of running him over conventional scorch. Its just a special game state when he is in. You boost your opponent cards, use your removals inefficiently, nuke your own stuff. And your opponent switches his play completely as well, all while keeping in mind what boost or damage your opponent might have. Those 2 post Borkh turns probably were the most enjoyable ones you could wish for. With gold immunity long gone, #BringBackBorkh.

For me it is dimetrium bomb . It completely wrecked those consume deck of monster faction and this Nilfgard deck that are buffing their units.Its really perfect counter against those decks. I am really surprised that no one is using this card based on my experience.
Dimeritium Bomb is just trash in a number of match-ups and you're not even guaranteed to pull it against the decks where it delivers good value. That's why it's unpopular. If you run Dimeritium Bomb you'll probably want cards that improve its consistency too, like Vesemir. There's also Geralt: Yrden as a gold Dimeritium Bomb but while you might be able to afford mulliganing your way around a brick silver, you typically don't want a gold like that. Scoia'tael can also D-Bomb off of Pavko Gale and Nature's Gift but those decks would generally sooner just scorch aggressively. In fact most control decks would prefer scorching. And when it comes to investing in Dimeritium Bomb, a lot of decks are hard-pressed for gold and silver slots.

I played alot of Northern realms so probably Dijkstra or Shani as final card, hate to say but nova has some wins too. For skellige probably fearless. I have a deck where if she isn't removed results in a 60 point mad man lugos.
Sounds interesting, but I would say for Skellige it's probably Kambi. I assume we're not counting Hym since it's just spy abuse.

Yeah, it's one of those that is under the radar. I think you've inspired me to whip up a surprise deck with d bomb.
Here's a deck of mine that uses D-Bomb.

Last edited:
Top Bottom