Which character background will you choose?

+

Which character background will you choose?

• Total voters
I was Street Kid but after re-watching some Night City Wire I am maybe more Nomad now?

I just don't know! Corpo will be my last but Street Kid or Nomad first?

What if I create a character that was born with the Corporates, turn to a Street Kid and then creates a Clan of Nomads to make some difference in the World?

Is that a choice?

For my first playthrough, I initially I wanted to play Corpo, but now that I know more about the Nomad path I am torn. I will probably now play Nomad first and then Corpo, then repeat with whichever I liked the most. I don't think I will play Street Kid as it does not appeal to me whatsoever.

I keep saying corpo but in reality I'll most likely play through all three beginnings and then choose which one I like the most to continue. Exactly the same thing I did with Dragon Age Origins...

Corpo seems gucci. But i have question... I doubt anyone can really tell - did they change V's model or new lifepaths' images is just a showcase of castomization? Will we be able to play old trailers/gameplayvideos female V (as a preset for example)?

I will play all of them but I still haven't decided what to pick up first.
I'd say nomad because I like the idea of someone coming from outside the city (like me).
I'd say corporate because I find it the most interesting.
I'll just decide on the spot.

Guest 4318427

Nomad makes the most sense to me personally. I like the idea of going into hacking and crafting. Living off the "grid" and dealing with as little cyberware as possible. Seeing as the game is commentary on our own dystopian near-future; I feel Nomad is the most relatable approach - an outsider being exposed to the cesspool that is futuristic capitalism on steroids.

Saying that, I really worry about Corpo and SK not being relatable enough for me to immerse myself. Though I guess your lifepath is really just more of a background that V never really fit into to begin with, before being thrust into the game. Or so I hope.

I'm planning to play it in this order and impersonating some of these cool cyberpunk characters:

1) Corpo - not impersonating anyone, but playing as myself (Probably a mix between combat and netrunner skills).

2) Nomad - Girl, as Alita/Gally, from Battle Angel Alita (Gunnm).

3) Street Kid - Deckard, from Bladerunner. Or could be Roy Batty.

4) Corpo - Robocop, the Robocorpo. Maybe as Judge Dredd.

5) Nomad - T-800 Terminator.

6) Street Kid Simon Phoenix (Demolition Man).

I'm going Nomad because it seems like the more grounded of the three options. The familial nature and outsider perspective are interesting. It also sounds cooler driving into NC rather than getting dropped into the jungle from the get-go.

Me nomad. To be honest I'm a bit intimidated by the size of the game and I figure starting out in a small town or something will be a good way to ease into it.

Guest 4419821

Nomad

Want to focus on handguns, rifles and sniper rifles and a little tech, not sure I want to be stealthy, doesn't seem like that type of game to me.

Providing its a good game with replay-ability I will then try street kid and then corpo.

For me, it's nomad for the first playthrough for sure. I think it's mostly the roleplay aspect of it that has me going that route since, like a nomad, I'll have never been to Night City before so it just seems to fit. Of course, eventually, I'll play them all but for that first go, nothing else fits better.

Top Bottom