Which character do you dislike most?

+
Jackie Wells - loudmouth boaster.

River - for me he looks like pimp. Was afraid he would try to rape my V or something.

The guy who says "Welcome to the Night City" . The whole intro with this guy voiceover is very tiring and annoying.

I think thats because he is very strong character with edge - and those kind of characters you either love or hate. Its the same in life really. I personally liked a lot how he was written and performed which also doesnt mean that I have to agree with all he says or does.

In character i'd say (slime like Woodman, Fingers, Dex)

Out of character, i really dislike Misty and her tarot nonsense.

Jackie! If he didn't stick that damn chip in me, I can hang out with Silverhand(using his body) and we can set Arasaka on fire!

No character is developed in the game so I don't like any character. The most annoying characters are Johnny and Delamain. It would be fun if there was an option where you could act like he isn't there and just ignore him. I just don't find his "rebel spirit" interesting because Its more akin to anarchy then anything the left would find valuable. Delamain is just annoying and I don't like that V treats him as a human - I find it strange that an AI would be allowed to own a business.

No character is developed in the game so I don't like any character. The most annoying characters are Johnny and Delamain. It would be fun if there was an option where you could act like he isn't there and just ignore him. I just don't find his "rebel spirit" interesting because Its more akin to anarchy then anything the left would find valuable. Delamain is just annoying and I don't like that V treats him as a human - I find it strange that an AI would be allowed to own a business.

I think thats a main point of Delamain storyline to explore Artificial Inteligence concept, way it can replace people (theres a lot of background information in computers in his office from a time people worked there) and how (if) it can be controlled.

I think thats a main point of Delamain storyline to explore Artificial Inteligence concept, way it can replace people (theres a lot of background information in computers in his office from a time people worked there) and how (if) it can be controlled.
Everything has a main point. I'm sure I, Robot (2004) had a main point

Worst of them all is Takamura or what his name was. I mean he knows what is right? Follows the rule like a damn mule and then change of heart and starts crying.. Annoying as fuck!
Also want to make my own post, so 3/10 done :)

Jackie! If he didn't stick that damn chip in me, I can hang out with Silverhand(using his body) and we can set Arasaka on fire!
I don't think Jackie's tech would reboot like V. During the heist we have to take over with the flathead because Jack himself says he's got outdated tech. I'm not sure the chip would be able to overwrite his mind, and might just fail, killing both Jackie, and Johnny's engram

I really don't like V.
Maybe because of the french dub for male V who sounds like an aggresive jerk 95% of the time for no reason.:shrug:

Love them all, cos even the particularly annoying ones (hi Kerry) are written to be that way, so can only be complemented on achieving their aim, in much the same way as say Jodfrey and Ramsey are two of the best characters from the HBO adaptation of GoT, specifically because they're written to be such objectionable a-holes, and are played so to perfection.

Easily, my most disliked character is Panam. I could never see myself dealing with such a loose cannon who consistently undermines her friends and authority figures. There's a huge difference between "Strong Independent Woman" and "Hot-headed Untrustworthy Woman"
The entire forced dialogue with her was tedious. The fact that I refused to entertain her ideas, or quests and was STILL able to romance her was a joke too.

Easily, my most disliked character is Panam. I could never see myself dealing with such a loose cannon who consistently undermines her friends and authority figures. There's a huge difference between "Strong Independent Woman" and "Hot-headed Untrustworthy Woman"
The entire forced dialogue with her was tedious. The fact that I refused to entertain her ideas, or quests and was STILL able to romance her was a joke too.
She definitely was poorly written

Hehe I like this point. Never really looked at it closely enough.
Saying that though, I dislike Johnny, but purely because he's an Asshole.
I guess my V is a self hating terrorist addict murderer then. Quite the charmer really!
More likely the shard is just wrong. Like Cyberpunk itself, RELIC 2 was released with bugs, and didn't perform as expected.

Yet another failure of IT documentation.

Hey,
in character, I hate Woodman and Fingers and the whole damn Arasaka the most.
And out of it, probably no one. I think that all of the characters have a deep personality and are quite consistent and well written.

What seems to be the problem is the story being split, etc...so you somewhat can't get a more clean vision about the characters.

In general, I don't like how AIs are considered more than tools.
The relic contains a program, which behaves like a 50 years dead human. But the game sure acts as he was there, in flesh and full power...Same with Delamain, etc...

Also, I don't get why Judy is in the game (at such a scale)?
Especially when she should...hate V because of Evelynn...
I guess it somewhat makes sense in the end as she doesn't lose hope, but with Evelynn found dead and the idea for Clouds takeover, I guess I just don't get and buy any of that, at least in the scope shown in the game.
Throughout the game, she's like :( (n)o_O:eek::(:)(y):whistle:;):giggle::love::eek:o_O:((y)

Top Bottom