Which character do you dislike most?

+
Well, unpopular opinion, with all background noise characters, I'm not that fond of Takemura and Panam :)
Also, I really hate the character responsible for retconning some 75% of original Cyberpunk 2020 storyline :)

I seem to have the same feeling there about Takemura... I'm not fond of him and he's clearly out to use me for his own gain but he's the only employer / source of support available at a critical timing so I'm stuck with him.

I walked off to do a dozen gigs and spend quality time with my dolls after the parade fiasco lol.
That means I like his character design, you're meant to dislike him but you need him. Toxic relationship lol.

Some months ago on one of these threads, I put that Johnny is my most disliked character. But over time, he's grown on me to the point that he's barely tolerable.

On the other hand, the more I've played the game and thought about some of the things Saburo Arasaka has said, the more I'm convinced that he's the Devil. Some of the stuff about how insightful it is to speak with the dead ... ? just how many people's consciousness does he have enslaved in his servers? And what's he doing with them? Creepy doesn't even begin to describe him.

Edit: or maybe he just reminds me of the guy from Squid Games.

On the other hand, the more I've played the game and thought about some of the things Saburo Arasaka has said, the more I'm convinced that he's the Devil. Some of the stuff about how insightful it is to speak with the dead ... ? just how many people's consciousness does he have enslaved in his servers? And what's he doing with them? Creepy doesn't even begin to describe him.
It's a little bit the idea :)
Without forgetting what he have in mind about NC and the Relic (thank Hanako^^), I quote:
"If I wanted to, i could wipe it off the map in under ten minutes. I shared this thought with Hanako - she thinks I shouldn't do that. I usually defer to her opinion. But if the Relic somehow fell into the wrong hands, maybe it would be better to bury it among the ashes of NC?
Until we talk to Y, I will hold off on a firm decision."

So even after talking to Yorinobu, kill millions of people and wipe off from the map Night City remain an "acceptable and available" option o_O

Top Bottom