Which Character from the Witcher Games are You? [GOG Quiz]

+
1625816653116.png

I guess I gotta start buying me some women's clothing :D .

Yay me, I guess?

Which character from The Witcher games are you?​

You are Ciri!​

Fate has gifted you with many talents, yet they all came with responsibility. You know that life is not sunshine and rainbows, so you'd rather have a few trusted and true friends than many casual acquaintances.

I heard good things about Ciri. So I guess I'm pleased :giggle:
Btw, that description is quite apt.
Post automatically merged:

Nice to see people are having fun with this!
I do not know the witcher. Havent played, but this IS fun :)

You are Geralt of Rivia!

A bit of a surprise, actually, but not an unfair description of myself and Geralt.
Btw Riven, now you make me wonder, what did you expect ;)

Last edited:

Not bad.

Which character from The Witcher games are you?​

You are Ciri!​

Fate has gifted you with many talents, yet they all came with responsibility. You know that life is not sunshine and rainbows, so you'd rather have a few trusted and true friends than many casual acquaintances.

Not the character is was expecting, but the description is pretty spot on for me

EDIT: Tried a second time, but changed two answers I was conflicted with, and got Zoltan. He's one of my favorite character, but the description doesn't describe me as well as Ciri's, so Ciri it is.

I was rather wondering if anyone would get him, since I haven't seen any mention apart from your post. He's one of my favourites, too.
Only questions I changed answers to from what got me Ciri were the first one and the one regarding conflict. I think Zoltan likes to crack his knuckles a lot

looking at this thread, there dont seem to be a lot of possible outcomes ^.^

Attachments

• gogquiz.JPG
    gogquiz.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 43
Got Yennifer ..... The description however is pretty much spot on and I thought Yen was the perfect fit for me as Geralt but I've never found strong women to be intimidating like a lot of men do. I want a lover that's my equal not someone to babysit or be their daddy

My own results, taking the quiz for the first time:
View attachment 11234632
A bit of a surprise, actually, but not an unfair description of myself and Geralt.
Anytime I see this image I feel like this should have been the cover of TW3

Got Yennifer ..... The description however is pretty much spot on and I thought Yen was the perfect fit for me as Geralt but I've never found strong women to be intimidating like a lot of men do. I want a lover that's my equal not someone to babysit or be their daddy
This is the single best comment I've read in here :ok:

Top Bottom