Which character you want to see dead in Witcher 3 ?

+
Sile De Tanserville was the first name that came to mind. Dandelion would be a funny choice though. He could die doing something genuinely heroic.

I definitely want Sile dead. I'm only letting her survive the end of TW2 so that I can kill her myself.

Don't want Dandelion dead. His death poem would last a long time...

Guest 3782876

In January a make a prophecy about Vesemir's death, here and in bioware foruns, that prologue scene was very strange, he and the griffin, might mean something.
But I want Ciri to die, get out of this world already.

# 1. I want to kill Iorveth, up-close and personally, in the most brutal way. If I can torture him to death, even better. I simply hate this mass-murdering terrorist bastard.

#2. I want Radovid dead, and the entire north conquered. Nothing personal here, simple practicality.

#3. I wouldn't mind Tris dying, and won't save her even if given a chance.

I killed Sile because she was too arrogant and deserved it. However, as Dragonbird said, if there's a more hands-on approach to kill Sile, I just might have to import a save for that scenario. But since I already let Letho's prank stand, Sile is in a pulpy mess.

I want to kill Philippa Eilhart myself, she was even more arrogant than Sile.

Why do so many people hate Triss? Is it because of how she got in the first game if you left Alvin with Shani (because Shani arguably got a lot worse there)?
(major spoilers for 2 in my choices)

Personally I'd like a way to kill Stennis that doesn't F up the world. I only left him alive during my playthrough of Iorveth's path because the alternative leaves Aedirn in chaos. Same for Henselt in Roche's path (though I actually killed him since I couldn't stomach what he did to Ves.)

subj.

I'd like to see Triss dead,never liked her.
Would love to see Yennefer go down as well along with Triss,maybe give Geralt possibility to sleep with the ship in brothel (as you could in one of the greatest rpgs ever - Arcanum) which will upset them both and get them killed by brothel security guards or Geralt ect.
If you spared Letho in W2 I wish there be a chance to fix this unfortunate mistake in W3.
In W2 you could only punch Roche a few times,please make him hostile if you took Iorweth's path so we could cut him into stripes.
Ciri must die as well.Its not just her name being annoying,she looks impertinently like a club chicks I despice.If romance options is the thing that leads to demise of the two broads mentioned above - she should be a romance option as well.
I would like to see Dundelion get killed too,but STDs will get the bastard someday so... oh well

discuss.

[video=youtube;kFnFr-DOPf8]https://youtu.be/kFnFr-DOPf8[/video]

subj.

I'd like to see Triss dead,never liked her.
Would love to see Yennefer go down as well along with Triss,maybe give Geralt possibility to sleep with the ship in brothel (as you could in one of the greatest rpgs ever - Arcanum) which will upset them both and get them killed by brothel security guards or Geralt ect.
If you spared Letho in W2 I wish there be a chance to fix this unfortunate mistake in W3.
In W2 you could only punch Roche a few times,please make him hostile if you took Iorweth's path so we could cut him into stripes.
Ciri must die as well.Its not just her name being annoying,she looks impertinently like a club chicks I despice.If romance options is the thing that leads to demise of the two broads mentioned above - she should be a romance option as well.
I would like to see Dundelion get killed too,but STDs will get the bastard someday so... oh well

discuss.
so basically you want everyone dead? :p

Forum veteran
Why kill Radovid? He is the only thing holding the north together!? Personally i would like to see or hear of King Henselts demise I let him live I didnt want Roche to be hunted for Regicide

so basically you want everyone dead?

Nah,not everyone,only the ones I dislike.
Actually I like Roche and don't want him dead,I'd say I even find him more attractive than Triss or Yennefer,he's a good man.
I'd like to see Zoltan killed since I don't trust males whose height is lower than 170cm.
Killing Adda in W1 in her monster form was no fun,so she survived in my playthroughs so I she could die in W3 if she gets imported.
I'll be very disappointed if kids wont be dying in W3.In Deux Ex which came out 15 years ago you could kill kids yourself,what a great game.

So my list...
-Sile (obviously)
-Phillipa (even more then Sile)
-Yen (she is poisonous)
- tempted to kill Iorveth ( in the end he is just mass-murderer even if he has reasons...)

I would leave alive:
Radovid, Zoltan, Dandy, Triss, Roche (although sometimes wanted to punch a prick...), Letho, Emperor...
Acutally, i would even leave Milfgard to conquer North, and continue with Witchhunt (I know, I'm bad person, but as we all know: " you reap what you sow" has it's place here).

So my list...
-Sile (obviously)
-Phillipa (even more then Sile)
-Yen (she is poisonous)
- tempted to kill Iorveth ( in the end he is just mass-murderer even if he has reasons...)

I would leave alive:
Radovid, Zoltan, Dandy, Triss, Roche (although sometimes wanted to punch a prick...), Letho, Emperor...
Acutally, i would even leave Milfgard to conquer North, and continue with Witchhunt (I know, I'm bad person, but as we all know: " you reap what you sow" has it's place here).

This is off-topic, but "Milfgard" might be the best typo I've ever seen.

Top Bottom