Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

+
Strawberry should return with full nvidia hair technology. The tech is now there to show just how prize winning her coat is.

View attachment 7405

Attachments

• 20900_2014-08-24_00001.jpg
    20900_2014-08-24_00001.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 166
I want to see Shani realized in RED Engine 3, even though I chose Triss over her. It would be interesting to see a three-way love triangle between Triss, Shani, and Yennefer.

I'm reding the books can someone informed,possibly a dev answer to a question regarding the game connections with the books?

as for the title, obiouvs SPOLIERS here don't read further if you planning to read the books.

i know we will probably see many characters from previous games and possibly booksm yennefer being the most prominent obviously but since i am a gritty,petty,childish and generally mean person i would like to nkow if you guys have plans to include Istredd as a png/enemy in the game. and if we will be allowed to guth him in the most brutal fiendish and gory way a human being can immagine. i have read many books,played many games in my life but i have never, NEVER felt compelled to see a fictional character die as mutch as id do in regards of this one. i almost gave up on keeping reading the books such was my anger when i found out geralt was not going to slice his troath, but given the chance i sure will, in fact i will make a special save in the game dedicated solely to te plesure of killing him over and over and over again. so , you you guys would be so kind harted to includ him and make us choose to kill him in some way i would be so mutch full of joy and happines i have no words in the tongues of man to describe it. will you do this for me guys? i already purchased two copies of your game pretty pleaaaaaase :) :) :)

as for the title, obiouvs SPOLIERS here don't read further if you planning to read the books.

i know we will probably see many characters from previous games and possibly booksm yennefer being the most prominent obviously but since i am a gritty,petty,childish and generally mean person i would like to nkow if you guys have plans to include Istredd as a png/enemy in the game. and if we will be allowed to guth him in the most brutal fiendish and gory way a human being can immagine. i have read many books,played many games in my life but i have never, NEVER felt compelled to see a fictional character die as mutch as id do in regards of this one. i almost gave up on keeping reading the books such was my anger when i found out geralt was not going to slice his troath, but given the chance i sure will, in fact i will make a special save in the game dedicated solely to te plesure of killing him over and over and over again. so , you you guys would be so kind harted to includ him and make us choose to kill him in some way i would be so mutch full of joy and happines i have no words in the tongues of man to describe it. will you do this for me guys? i already purchased two copies of your game pretty pleaaaaaase :) :) :)
Istredd? There is a lot worse people than him...Besides, Yenn used to like him for some reason...
What would you do if Yenn ask you not to kill him? :D
But I don't believe he will be in W3, though...

Istredd? There is a lot worse people than him...Besides, Yenn used to like him for some reason...
What would you do if Yenn ask you not to kill him? :D
But I don't believe he will be in W3, though...

i kill her too and go with triss or die trying

that's actually what i would have done in real life too. i don't know if there are worse people in the witcher universe per se but to me istredd is the one i desire to kille the most out o ANY saga in ANY game and or books ever.

and i mean it

@tsuchinokoultimate
Man, your Geralt is evil :D
Joking aside, I don't think we'll meet him in W3...He is minor character, after all...
Istredd appeared only in short story, and never mentioned again in entire Witcher saga.

@tsuchinokoultimate
Man, your Geralt is evil :D
Joking aside, I don't think we'll meet him in W3...He is minor character, after all...
Istredd appeared only in short story, and never mentioned again in entire Witcher saga.

i know. and that' EXACLTY why i can't let go this, it's killing me i tell you

i mean this guys it's racist with geralt
than he say's to his face that he wants geralt's woman and to go away ( and already there i was like, really dude!? WTF! )
than he tryes to BUY i repeat to BUY geralt woman with money and or magic tricks
than he has the nerve to say to geralt face he fucked her one or two hours earlier and hints that basically he fucks her on a regular basis when geralt is away
than he challange geral to a duel to the DEATH for this woman and when geralt ( and god know how mutch i hated geralt becouse of this from the bottom of my heart) spared him , he shouts he will never let go and he will keep following her averywere.
than we never know what happen to him

do you se the problem here? where THA FUCK is that creeper? he is stalking yennefer till today? he is camouflaged in some form and waits the right moment to make his move? do he STILL fuck yen from time to time when geralt don't notice?? no dude just NO

that fucking stalker need to die badly. i hope we have the chance to fight him and kill him for good and fyi Yennefer is a whore and i dispise her, im' going with triss no matter what i don't give a fuck about Yen. but that guy?

no dud istred needs to die. fo real.

Last edited:

Guest 3782876

Letho is back or not (Spoilers of TW2)

If the arm seen in the trailer below is Letho's arm, which could make him return? If he survives in TW2, he says he would never see Geralt again and he will return to the South, I believe if Emhyr fulfill their part of the bargain, Letho really go back south and maybe discover something new about the Wild Hunt(He says his school is specialized in the Wild Hunt.)that can be a point important to the story. But because of Letho could die, I think he will not have an importance for the Plot. Maybe he wants revenge against Emhyr not fulfill the deal? but I guess not, in the trailer we can see that is somewhat related to the supernatural, must be something important, if not he would not return. What do you think? :hmm:

You're 8 months late, mate.
Also I don't think this warrants its own thread, especially at this point.

I wonder if we're going to meet other princesses who have the Black Curse like Renfri did. I wished things in Blaviken to go in a different way with her so we could meet again

I would like to see

Kalkstein
Thaler
Mousesack
Adda
Siegfried
Stregobor

and I will like to see Zeugl monster also in Witcher 3

(apart from close friends like Triss, Zoltan, Jaskier/Dandelion/Marigold)

Roche and Iorveth are both great, as is Letho, but if I could choose only one character from TW2 to appear in TW3, it would be Saskia. She is so goddamn awesome! :)

For me biggest disappointment in W2 was when we learned her sexual orientation. Otherwise I'd say "fuck the lore(yen/triss)" and chase after her if she'd be an option in W3 :D

Top Bottom