Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

+
I am almost sure that Roche and Iorveth will appear again in TW3. In TW1 Yaevinn as well as Siegfried could die (I'm not sure about Yaevinn, but "my" Siegfried was dead at the end), in TW2 both Iorveth and Roche are alive at the end no matter which decision you made. So maybe they will be forced to work together ;-)

Furthermore I would love to fight again side by side with the dwarfs. I love them and their dirty slang.

I believe in TW1 it works as the following:

Order Path - Must kill Yaevinn, Siegfried lives
Scoia'tael Path - Must kill Siegfried, Yaevinn lives
Neutral Path - Can either let both live, kill one, or kill both.

Wichat said:
Are female dwarves exist?? I always thought they were hermaphrodites!!!!

Zoltan said in TW1, I think, that she-dwarves are so desirable they have to be kept out of sight. Otherwise humans would kidnap them. But what does Zoltan know; he doesn't even know the difference between the battle cry and the mating cry of a snow tiger :p

Wichat said:

I'm sure there are female dwarves...Zoltan told you that he was lovesick (tavern in Chapter 1?) because the father of his fair lady was against the marriage or relation. Something like that ;-)

Edit: Eudora Breckenrigg is her name. Maybe female dwarves look so similar to male ones that we hardly can distinguish them

Yeah, but I thought it was a hallucination alcohol

Seriously.. it's a mistery why have we never seen a female dwarf in any of the 2 games? :confused:, any theory? Do Spakowski also omits them in his books?

Celebrindal said:
Edit: Eudora Breckenrigg is her name. Maybe female dwarves look so similar to male ones that we hardly can distinguish them

It is well known throughout the world that female dwarves are bearded like their men.!!!!

Wichat said:
It is well known throughout the world that female dwarves are bearded like their men.!!!!

Yeah, Gimli from LotR said so, too ;-) So maybe Skalen Burdon, Yarpen...

I didn't read the last two books of the Witcher series, but I can't remember that Sapkowski mentioned female dwarves in the other books. But it would be a nice addition for TW3.

Wichat said:
Wichat said:
Zoltan said in TW1, I think, that she-dwarves are so desirable they have to be kept out of sight. Otherwise humans would kidnap them. But what does Zoltan know; he doesn't even know the difference between the battle cry and the mating cry of a snow tiger :p
In Merry Witchmas adventure there's Fedora, who's a she-dwarf. The game lack of a female dwarf model so they used Munro's model for her, recolored. And yep, she is bearded in consequence.

Zoltan is engaged with Eudora Breckenriggs since TW1. In W2, at Flotsam Inn, he says that they broke. And the Breckenriggs are a wealthy family, mines owner of Mahakham (dwarves).

Maybe is time to send a 3d.obj file to Poland...
, Would They want? :p

I have to give a +1 to Bioware, as bad as the ME3 ending was (its actually better and good now but haters gonna hate)there importation between games is MUCH better than CDPR, we see Sigfried for like what, 30 seconds? We don't even see Yaevin, he is only mentioned by Geralt to Iorveth.

dracolich55 said:
I have to give a +1 to Bioware, as bad as the ME3 ending was (its actually better and good now but haters gonna hate)there importation between games is MUCH better than CDPR, we see Sigfried for like what, 30 seconds? We don't even see Yaevin, he is only mentioned by Geralt to Iorveth.

I guess that is because every Scoia'tael guerillas has its own territory, and Iorveth is far from Wyzima. I don't think this make Bw MUCH better than CDPR :confused: :eek: .

It Rather makes the events more accurate and consistent between TW1 and TW2, something we can not say about DAO and DA2.

Wichat said:
I guess that is because every Scoia'tael guerillas has its own territory, and Iorveth is far from Wyzima. I don't think this make Bw MUCH better than CDPR :confused: :eek: .

It Rather makes the events more accurate and consistent between TW1 and TW2, something we can not say about DAO and DA2.

Nah, I still prefer CDPR over BW these days (not like the good ol BW days with Baldurs Gate) but just saying I wish CDPR paid as much attention to importation as Bioware, now that would be epic.

Hm? yeah, in my playthroughs of the Dragon Age games its not been very consistent, in DAO for example I killed Leliana but she appears in DA2.

Im referring more to the Mass Effect series in this case with the importation of save files.

GuyN said:

There's a generic townswoman in chapter 2 of TW1 that says she has a female dwarf friend.

paulcz said:
(apart from close friends like Triss, Zoltan, Jaskier/Dandelion/Marigold)

Roche and Iorveth are both great, as is Letho, but if I could choose only one character from TW2 to appear in TW3, it would be Saskia. She is so goddamn awesome! :)

If my preferences were to be taken seriously, I would ask for Roche and Ioverth to be included, no matter what.
As for Letho, it is most unfortunate he didn't survive to tell the story.

Wichat said:

Yes, yes, there are many things well-known throughout the world that when you actually go looking for it you find it's total bullshit.

Wichat said:

That's what you're complaining about? At least Siegfried and Yaevin have no personal connection to Geralt, and there's indeed no reason for them to be around Geralt again this time around.

Now, Shani, if you chose her to the point of essentially getting engaged to her, giving her a ring, while you distrust Triss' ass, now that's a truly massive break between the games.

Seriously, the only reason I can think for my Geralt to be with Triss in TW2, is if he decided, "Keep my friend close, but keep my enemies closer, and she's got a nice ass to tap as a bonus."

Yes, yes, there are many things well-known throughout the world that when you actually go looking for it you find it's total bullshit.

Why so aggressiv? :confused:

The thing with the female dwarves wasn't meant too serious. In some stories and fairytales female dwarves are described with beards and in some other sources not. There's just no right or wrong or bullshit...:)

3DMaster said:

I only can guess that you are a damned and stinky dwaf to use this pooring vocabulary! If you were a well-bred elf as I am, you'd know what we think about females dwarves!--- and dwarves in general!

restricted only to connoisseurs of Fantasy World

Top Bottom