Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

+
I would love to see Isengrim Faoiltiarna and Berengar. The latter is unlikely to appear, but the former... If Dijkstra returned, then why not Faoiltiarna?

There were too many memorable characters in W1 and 2, to remember them all. I'd like to see Letho for sure. The happy dwarven bunch too and Saskia. Thaler the Fence would be a nice addition. I can't wait to see Philippa again. I so want her head on a spike... :fury:

Also, I'd like to know how Vincent and Carmen worked it out. I need to have more chats with Kalkstein. He was brilliant! Damn, I can't decide, if we could see them all again, that'd be great!

Sile. I used to criticize the notion of wasting resources on a character that can die, but after seeing Letho in the trailer I'm starting to change my mind. The fact is there were so many great characters in TW2 that we just scratched the surface with, and Sile falls in that category. It seems a waste when her back story, motives an personality can be further explored. Being the sexiest woman in the game didn't hurt either.

I like to see shani in oxenford university. ves i like to know more about her story, thalar, princess adda, kalkstin, phillipa, sasskia, Leuvaarden, it sound crazy but i want to see the gossip girl from chapter 4.

Saskia to see how my main playthrough effects w3 world state... also borch and zerrikans
Dragons ftw

I checked the IMDB for Witcher 3, and apparently they have hired a voice actor for
Dudu Biberveldt

Huh this 2 years old thread of mine is still alive and kicking?

Cool!

So, about that Saskia...will we see her ? I sure as hell hope so! And in a nice big role too I hope.

I want to see Saskia very much, she is the best character for TW2 in my opinion.
I hope choosing the big choice of Saskia will have any reward.

That talking Graveir. Such a "huh?" moment and then a complete lack of followup.

Well, you get to see Vetala later if you let him live. In any case, I think the whole "WTF?" factor was the whole idea. He wasn't supposed to be explained. He's just a friendly ghoul tryin' to get by in a cold, cold world.

as for the game characters (after close friends):

Yaevin
Saskia
Kalkstein
Thaler
Yarpen Sigrin

From the books:
Regis (high vampires dont die easily)
Franseca Findabair
Nenneke (seeing her would be awesome)
Fringilla Vigo
Dijkstra (granted)