Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

+
That city guard of tw1,that was a werewolf, can't rememb name

Also I was disappointed with the lacks of drowners in the witcher 2. No drowner, no mercy.There were tons of tons of drowners in tw1 (maybe because the main "fight area" was the swamp).
Returning to plot characters, I would like to see shani just because I'm curious what happened to her since the game don't give hints
Now for affective reasons, the already mentioned captain guard, and mainly, kalkstein

That city guard of tw1,that was a werewolf, can't rememb name

Vincent Meis.

Also I was disappointed with the lacks of drowners in the witcher 2. No drowner, no mercy.There were tons of tons of drowners in tw1 (maybe because the main "fight area" was the swamp).

Really? Drowners were a goddamn nuisance in Witcher 1, especially in the endgame. W2 may have overcorrected a tad, but I can't say I missed them all that much.

Really? Drowners were a goddamn nuisance in Witcher 1, especially in the endgame. W2 may have overcorrected a tad, but I can't say I missed them all that much.

I was joking
BUT DROWNERS ARE THE TRUE OWNERS OF THE WORLD

Well, I wasn't joking at all, I found to few drowners my loves in tw2, well, definitely can't reach zubat level, but still there should be a lot tiny more
Drowner already is the most famous the witcher monster, they even have an avatar in X360 and an emoticon on steam chat and the world,what else they could conquer?
And the drowner overpopulation stuff wasn't fixed at all, they were just replaced by nekkers (even if drowners were way more common)

Well, from Witcher 1 at least our all time favorite alchemist mister Kalkstein would be quite easy to
implement into the story of the third one I think.
Because no matter which decisions you make the fate of Kalkstein doesnt change so much; he finds some
valuable secrets from the Mages tower and stays alive. He did talk about going at some point to Oxenfurt to present his findings so it would only make sense storywise if Geralt would run
into the alchemist at some point while visiting Novigrad.
It would certainly be awesome to see that grazy old goat again (and finally learn if he truly has some gnomish heritage if we are lucky:rolleyes:). Just make sure you
hire William Roberts again if you trluly are planning to make Kalkstein cameo CD Project! Things like that are very important to me for the sake of believable continuum in the trilogy and that is why I didnt approve when all returning characters from witcher 1 exept Geralt changed their voice actors in witcher 2.

Vincent Meis would also be awesome cameo character among other wizima residents but I am pretty sure that old veteran fought to the dead while defending his city from nilfgaardian invaders. While being werewolf or not.
Of course it would be nice to hear his name among the names of the fallen or something. While Geralt would investigate the aftermatch of Nilfgaardian ivasion in Temeria or something.
Things like that would be a nice nostalgic nod from cd project to us longer term fans without taking anything from newer generation of fans of course.

I have to think my opinion separately regarding the witcher 2 characters.....

Last edited:
I really want to see Roche and Ioverth return most of all. Others I'd like too see return include; Saskia, Vincent, Siegfried, Sile, Kalkstein and the La Valette family.

It is mostly a side character from the books, but he was mentioned in the games because he is kind of important: Rob, the boy with the pitchfork.
It would be really interesting to if he and geralt would meet again.

The baroness Lavalette would nice to see again. :whistle:

I couldn't believe the effort they put into designing such a beautiful character who only appears in the intro.

The baroness Lavalette would nice to see again. :whistle:

I couldn't believe the effort they put into designing such a beautiful character who only appears in the intro.

Agreed. They didn't develop the story regarding Aryan and the Baroness enough in TW2 - I would like to see them play a bigger part.

I always wondered about Shani's fate. For example, it would be awesome stumbling upon her where she is in danger against some bandits etc. while trying to save lives. I would unleash the fury on her enemies lol. Kalkstein would also be nice to see again.

Iorveth! I will be very sad if he doesn't appear in the Witcher 3.
But I would also like to see Philipa Eilhart, Letho and Roche again.

The characters I'd love to see return in TW3 and play a bigger or more influential role -beside the main characters obviously - are the following:

1. Thaler (my favourite TW1 side character),
2. Vernon Roche,
3. Anais La Valette,
4. Iorveth,
5. Declan Leeuwarden,
6. Aryan La Valette and/or Maria Luisa La Valette (depending on the decision),
7. Kalksteen (in Oxenfurt maybe)
8. Shani (on the battlefield or in Oxenfurt)
9. Philippa Eilhart
10. John Natalis (I'd love to see this guy again)
11. King Radovid (allied with Henselt)
12. King Henselt (allied with Radovid)
13. Alvin...you know whom I talk about.

Characters whom I'd live to see return in minor roles or cameos:

1. Letho of Gulet (if alive)
3. Siegfried of Denesle (if alive)
4. Yaevinn (if alive)
5. Saskia (if alive)
6. Sile de Tansarville (if alive)
7. Ves
8. Dethmold (if alive)
9. Adda (if alive)
10. The Crinfrid Reavers
11. Vincent Meis (if alive)

Obviously Zoltan, Triss, Dandelion, Yarpen absolutely must be in TW3.

Last edited:
Here are the characters, from the games, that i want to see in TW3:
Iorveth
Saskia
Yaevinn
Siegfried
Roche
Ves
Yarpen and Zoltan
Kalkstein
Philippa Eilhart

from the books:
Francesca Findabair
Fringilla Vigo
Regis (shut up XD)
Eithné

Since we saw that Dijkstra is in the game i really like te see Boreas Mun and Isengrim Faoiltiarna. Last time i remember those three traveled together to Zerrikania. It would be awesome to know and listen to their adventures and what happened there :D.

Yaevinn
Thaler
Kalkstein
Princess Adda
Siegfried
Abigail
Leo and Berengar (maybe as ghosts?)
Shani... but only if she isn't a romance option (Geralt already has enough on his hands with Yen and Triss.)

Bernard Loredo (if you didn't kill him.)
Philippa Eilhart
Yarpen Zigrin
Aryan La Valette
Iorveth
Cynthia & Ves
Roche
Saskia (but only if she is still mind-controlled by Phillipa.)

I'm not sure whether I want to see Letho or not. I didn't believe what Letho did was morally justifiable, but I didn't kill him. He promised me if I didn't I wouldn't see him again. I'm not sure I want him to go back on his promise because then I might have to kill him. :p

Every named character I slept with. :popo:

That talking Graveir. Such a "huh?" moment and then a complete lack of followup.
That would be an amazing reference to Witcher 1 if they put it in.

Last edited:
Let's see...

1. Dandelion and Zoltan of Course
2. Saskia (still want to somehow lift the curse)
3. Iorveth (we saved his life)
4. Kalkstein
5. Princess Adda (to kick her ass)
6. Cynthia (because the Spies/Mages of the Northern Kingdom interest me (how do they behave, how are they structured, etc))
7. Letho and/or other Witchers of the Snake School
8. Philippa Eilhart
9. Other Mages
10. Vesemir and the other Witchers of the Wolf School#

That's about it

Going to until shriek when I see Iorveth and Roche pop up on screen and going to wonder if they’re going to have different appearances. If so, I want a peak at what is under Roche’s towel hat.

Unconfirmed characters that I’d also like to see are Philippa, Adda, Thaler, Siegfried.

Top Bottom