Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

+
It'd be fun if we bumped into this guy again:

Is this Shani?

I was watching the new gameplay trailer of the Witcher III and this woman:

(at least superficially )looks like Shani, red hair, seems to be a doctor(not sure about that)
So is this her or just a random woman?

Attachments

• ESRB_TW3_Gameplay_Trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.18_[2015.04.11_09.30.49].jpg
    ESRB_TW3_Gameplay_Trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.18_[2015.04.11_09.30.49].jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 64
  • ESRB_TW3_Gameplay_Trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.18_[2015.04.11_09.29.32].jpg
    ESRB_TW3_Gameplay_Trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.18_[2015.04.11_09.29.32].jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 51
At first I thought it was Triss, but looking at her now, I think it's somebody else. Unfortunately,I doubt it's Shani, though. She was not scheduled for an appearance in the main game, but may show up in an expansion.

Additionally, I don't think Shani would wear a dress like that -- as it's not very practical.

I was watching the new gameplay trailer of the Witcher III and this woman:

(at least superficially )looks like Shani, red hair, seems to be a doctor(not sure about that)
So is this her or just a random woman?

This is something like viking funeral. This women is probably either deceased´s wife or daughter. Also he might not be dead, that would explain what she is doing on the burial ship.

Also I believe we can see her on the top of the fortress in one screenshot woth Geralt and some Skellige guys.

This is most likely the daughter of the Jarl of skellige iland. So i assume if you choose Hjalmar
over her, she goes on the last trip with the decased Jarl. Hjalmar ist the person who shoots
the arrow i guess

This is most likely the daughter of the Jarl of skellige iland. So i assume if you choose Hjalmar
over her, she goes on the last trip with the decased Jarl. Hjalmar ist the person who shoots
the arrow i guess

This.

From the books, I only desperately want to see Keira Metz. The best sorceress, somehow, was never even mentioned in the first two games. Surely her gwent card means more than nothing at all, right?
From the previous games... it'd be interesting to see how Roche changed after having to take care of Anais all by himself and losing the Stripes. There's certainly some room for character growth, unless you just told him to serve Rad the Rad.

Nivellen - the witcher 3 wild hunt (http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Nivellen)

hi everyone
how cool it will be if you CD project includes Nivellen in the next the witcher. It was a great part in the first book, how about tell the story from the book as a playable memories, and in the present Geralt have to deal with Nivellen maybe in a quest together based on the aftermath of the event from the book.

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Nivellen

I liked him. I doubt we'll see him again, though,
since he's no longer a beast
, but perhaps someone similar?

Iwe been thinkin about this too. He was such a cool character. I almost made Nivelllen for my profile name. Dandelion is Valvatti in Finnish translated Books. Some character have these goofy names. Some are with Theryre proper "English" names

All the Monster names are very badly tranlated straight to Finnish language

It was probably stated before but... Francesca Findabair!

If only to see CDPR artists take on the most beautiful woman in the world :hatsoff:

Are Roche and Iorveth confirmed?

I'm new to the forums and the witcher in general (I just completed the Witcher 2) and I've noticed that people seem to be stating that Roche and Iorveth are in it as if it's a fact, but I can't find anything that states that they are. Was it confirmed and I'm just overlooking it or are people just assuming? I really hope they are in it.

I'm new to the forums and the witcher in general (I just completed the Witcher 2) and I've noticed that people seem to be stating that Roche and Iorveth are in it as if it's a fact, but I can't find anything that states that they are. Was it confirmed and I'm just overlooking it or are people just assuming? I really hope they are in it.

There is no official confirmation about their possible presence in TW3.

Top Bottom