Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

+
I can't remember any confirmation, the only thing they've hinted is that we can expect character's from the previous games. But since TW3 is a whole different story on its own, I don't think they'll have a significant role this time.

I hope plenty of characters from TW2 are coming back, Roche, Iorveth, Philippa, Saskia, Síle. I know they are trying to make the game as much new player friendly as possible so its not confusing and overwhelming with too many old character but if there are none of my favorite TW2 characters (not counting Triss and Dandelion which we know are coming back) I´ll be pretty pissed : D

I wanna see this guy...... who ever this guy is....O..o..lol :)

Attachments

• funny witcher 3-1.jpg
    funny witcher 3-1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 55
I'm new to the forums and the witcher in general (I just completed the Witcher 2) and I've noticed that people seem to be stating that Roche and Iorveth are in it as if it's a fact, but I can't find anything that states that they are. Was it confirmed and I'm just overlooking it or are people just assuming? I really hope they are in it.

Iorveth was alright but I'm not fussed whether he's in TW3. Roche on the other hand.....I sometimes watch his 'Best Moments' compilation on youtube and it makes me smile every time :)

• RED Point
Reactions: YTF
you are right, that's why i believe a playable memories will be great :) like they met in present for "X" quest or any reason and Geralt remember the book story, that way we can have the opportunity to play that chapter, maybe add some extra ideas so it can be good and at the same time new :)

There are a few characters I would like to see and meet in the game: Eithne in Brokilon (this won't happen because it's most likely we won't be able to go there), Keira Metz, Francesca Findebair, Angoulême (hopefully in Toussaint expansion!), Milva Barring.

Pretty much all of the book characters that are still alive I would like to meet be them friend or foe.

Personally for better or worse I would like to see:
- Kalkstein
- Shani
- Síle de Tansarville
- Seigfriend
- Roche
- Thaler
- Adda
- Letho

Top Bottom