Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

+
Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

(apart from close friends like Triss, Zoltan, Jaskier/Dandelion/Marigold)

Roche and Iorveth are both great, as is Letho, but if I could choose only one character from TW2 to appear in TW3, it would be Saskia. She is so goddamn awesome! :)

Forum veteran
Captain Falcon.

You never specified that they had to be from the Witcher universe. I do hope we see Roche, though; a game without his unique brand of badass rage would ultimately be a hollow experience.

I just hope you choices in the game carry over. Did you side with Saskia and Iorveth you should at least get to see them, same for Roche.That they dont fade into oblivion in the next game. Which is the way these thing usually happen. Hope CD project does better:)

I'm not sure how they're gonna pull it off in The Witcher 3. Take Henselt as an example. You can either kill him or not and if you import your saved game into TW3, that's a huge if. I mean, surely he can't have THAT big of an impact on the story or importing saves would mean too much for the game. If you simply replace him with another character who serves the exact same person in the story, what's the point of having the difference in the first place?

As I said, I'm not sure what they're going to do about this. I suspect it means that optionally killable characters in The Witcher 2, might not make a huge impact in the 3rd one, just like how Adda, Thaler and so on from the first game, don't serve much purpose in the 2nd game.

Duskey said:
I'm not sure how they're gonna pull it off in The Witcher 3. Take Henselt as an example. You can either kill him or not and if you import your saved game into TW3, that's a huge if. I mean, surely he can't have THAT big of an impact on the story or importing saves would mean too much for the game. If you simply replace him with another character who serves the exact same person in the story, what's the point of having the difference in the first place?

As I said, I'm not sure what they're going to do about this. I suspect it means that optionally killable characters in The Witcher 2, might not make a huge impact in the 3rd one, just like how Adda, Thaler and so on from the first game, don't serve much purpose in the 2nd game.

That's exactly what I'm wondering about too. There simply are too many variables. So we will probably have some characters just thrown away, but maybe they could start TW3 with a little summary of what happened to the characters they decided to ditch.

Aver

Forum veteran
I'm pretty sure that we will see Roche and Iorveth.

Personally I would love to see Ves and continuation of romance with her.

If we are in Nilfgaard, that gives a huge excuse not to see anyone. Iorveth+Saskia if alive are both up in Pontar. Roche is either in Temeria or Redania. Shani is in Oxenfurt. Every single thing can be rectified via a few lines of dialogue. I'd like to see some of them, but I dunno how it would be feasible considering you'll be in the heart of Nilfgaard

Aver

Forum veteran
AlphaCenturi said:
Roche is either in Temeria or Redania.

He is not. If you choose Iorveth path you can get info that Roche's next target is Nilfgaard.

Ok, so slightly amended. Triss and Roche are the ones that we are most likely guaranteed to see. Dandelion too of course.

Other than Emhyr Var Emreis, which is obvious, I'd very much like Letho to have a cameo appearance at the very least. That would be all kinds of awesome.

Aver

Forum veteran
KnightofPhoenix said:
Other than Emhyr Var Emreis, which is obvious, I'd very much like Letho to have a cameo appearance at the very least. That would be all kinds of awesome.

It won't happen. There is no save after encounter with Letho so there is no way that TW3 will recognize if Letho is dead or not.

I would really want them to continue with the Letho story. I want him to take more part in the story and I wanna see him in action much more. He's a really awsome character, that was somehow not used all that much in W2 oO

Top Bottom