Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

+
Outside of characters that will very likely appear in the next game (like Triss, Dandelion, Zoltan, multiple Kings, Roche, and Iorweth), I would want to see other witchers, Kalkstein, and Talar. I would also love to meet some characters from the books, like Regis and Torque (there is a potential of plenty of comedy gold in the Dandelion, Geralt's, and Torque's "reunion"). And few more sorceresses and sorcerers would be nice too.

In Nilfgaard, apart from Yennefer, Emhyr and Vattier de Rideaux, I hope we will meet again with Thaler in disguise behind ennemy lines and maybe Letho (who could become an ally should Emhyr not keep his part of their bargain).

A visit to the abandonned Viper School fortress would be nice (and meeting with one or the two Viper Witchers Letho knows to be still on the Path too). They could provide other valuable inputs regarding the Wild Hunt thread of the story. Speaking of Viper Witchers, I hope the mystery of Foltest first would-be assassin will be settled (by Emhyr himself or Vattier).

I'd like to see more of Saskia also (and maybe her father also), but I think she'll be busy in TW3 fighting for her Pontar Valley free state against Stennis, Henselt and the Black Ones as well. One or two dragons might come in handy for the northern kings in their war against the Black Ones.

I'd like to see the Witchers of the Wolf school back. It would be quite awesome to see them clash with the School of the Viper who would be working for Emhyr. The old order vs the new as it were. And Geralt can pick his side.

KnightofPhoenix said:
I'd like to see the Witchers of the Wolf school back. It would be quite awesome to see them clash with the School of the Viper who would be working for Emhyr. The old order vs the new as it were. And Geralt can pick his side.

I ussually like your ideas but this one is just silly and cliché.

I don't know, but I think that Ciri is more much rich than Geralt for make of her a main character. Before to be 15 years old she lived the worst horrors that no one could ever imagine. Why ever has been a game with a character such her?

Its so funny 90% of you want charathers to return who are most likely dead.Saskia,Cynthia,Letho and more...They can only appear as a minor role,becouse they can be killed and those who killed them would get less content.My guees of TW3 charathers is:
Triss
Zoltan
Dandelion
Roche
Ioreveth
Phillipa
Yeneffer
Francesca Findablair

Its almost 100% sure for them to be in TW3,exept Francesa,but i have a special hunch she will be in TW3

Yenefer, Ciri lion of Cintra, and all rats, Vysogota, Bonhart bounty hunter, Cahir, Angouleme, Regis, Milwa (Maria Baring), Marigold and of course Geralt of Rivia

Imhotep3 said:
Yenefer, Ciri lion of Cintra, and all rats, Vysogota, Bonhart bounty hunter, Cahir, Angouleme, Regis, Milwa (Maria Baring), Marigold and of course Geralt of Rivia

Some of characters that you mentioned are dead.

more of the ones from the 1st, & less of the ones from the 2nd.

vesemir & the rest of the kear moren witchers

kalkstein

roach (not vernon but the horse from the last wish, a portable innkeeper for gear)

more monsters from the 1st, more variety of monsters from the 1st.

vampire lords, like the ones described in dandelion's tale, @ shanni's party for example. this doesnt need to be obvious, right off the bat. ;)

the royal huntsman

the wild hunt

yennifer

enid an glenna

kosches

alvin

sure letho, but hes not necessarily alive, guess it depends, doesnt it?

etc.

I think the most attractive female of The Witcher is Saskia by far,
I hope she is comeback and now with romance-able option,

IF she is really comeback then it is automatic LE buy for me, day one.

I want Odrin he is the greatest drunkard north of the Yaruga
And i hope for Natalis the stalward defender of the North.

Ves
Roche
Iorveth
Philippa
Francesca Findabair
Boussy
Saskia
The La Valettes
Anais
Dwarves
Sile
Nilfgaardian emperor
Letho
John Natalis
Yennefer
Ciri
I'd like to see how Seherim is doing bu that's unlikely.

Ves, Roche, Iorweth (I would at last want to kill this S.O.B.), Anais, Letho, Emhyr, Shilard, Natalis, Radovid. Obviously we'll have Triss, Yen, and (probably?) Ciri.

On my preferred path I always kill Saskia, Sile and Arian, Henselt and Stennis are also dead. But I wouldn't mind if on other alternatives they are alive and well. Especially Henselt. He is a rapist and a pig, but he is brave, and quite a good king. When he tells Roche - go ahead, kill me, and such, I always feel I probably should have let him with a warning. The things I do for love (for Nilfgaard) :(/> Quite sad, really, especially because from a disinterested perspective Henselt was in the right in hanging the blue stripes - they were conspirators and spies by association. It is Roche's fault,he should have taken measures to avoid it if shit hits a fan.

Top Bottom