Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

+
Since Novigrad is supposed to be one of the main locations, I'd like to see Dudu and Chapelle. Dainty Biberveldt himslef would be nice to show up as well. Not to mention, I fully expect to be able to visit "Passiflora" brothel.
And some cameo of Vespula (preferably accidently meeting Dandelion) would be appreciated.

Zahin Schmaertz.

Ok, really, I'd like to see Zoltan and Dandelion come back and I'd like them to have an opinion on what Geralt is doing. If I help the Blue Stripes and harm the dwarves and elves I want Zoltan to hate me for it and tell me so over a beer at the Novigrad pub.

Regis.... did some say Regis yet? well, Regis at least. A no-dead can return to life, cannot it? so Regis.Because I'd really like to hear which kind of voice he'd have under CDPR's point of view.

Regis and Milvia from the Baptism of fire

Both these characters came across very strong. I loved Milvia's attitude, her bowman ship, and she was a very thoughtful independent woman I also like the fact she wasn't into Geralt. Hopefully CD keeps it that way or you have to impress her beyond go hunt down 5 animals and get several furs that would cheapen her character.

Regis loved him! Seriously him and Geralt make a dream team! Maybe its the whole Vampire + Witcher teamup here but they start out ice cold but become very good friends and even have moments where Geralt turns to him for advice, support, or help I really like the fact the witcher finds comfort and wisdom when he chooses to ask the vampire knowing he's got way more experience life wise then the whole team combined hopefully they keep his attitude and Geralt's repour in tact.

These two should be recruitable as game long team mates.

I'd also love to be able to invite either or both of these team members to go hunting with me when I'm on contract jobs it will make the fight harder the more I bring friend wise but I will be able to spend time with them, get banter, improve our group fighting, and get more things as well as they're very helpful in a fight not just sit back and yell orders like that sorceress did with the squid. Also the boss fights need to be challenging the squid sat still let me hide for 3 days straight and didn't do anything.

Regis should be more powerful at night missions but will still hold his own just fine for day missions also the moon should effect him during the full moon as shown in the books he can do even more amazing things so if I go hunt down a a warewolf at full moon he maybe really strong but I've got Regis who is also very strong who can be a buffer so I can wear the guy down.

Some monsters should be drawn to Garelt but Regis can repel them also keeping Regis's vampirisum a secret should be something as well. They should also keep the fact that Regis can't be seen by any other use by visually like they tried to use crystal balls and looking through the eyes of a crow in the book to track the group yet they could only ever seen the humans and witcher so they kept thinking we only have to deal with four people when infact there were 5.

Regis should also be able to use his blood sensing ability all the time even around mages like Triss or Yen or Owl girl it doesn't just go away because they're powerful people. Maybe he can also let Geralt know if they're lying due to blood pressure and heart beat and if they took drugs to slow that down to fool him he should be able to smell that due to it being in the blood.

Though one thing I can say they should leave out is the whole turning into a giant bat infact no bat changing just make him be able to fly or biotic charge or something I always hated the whole turning into bats thing. But he can still keep putting people to sleep at will, confusing them at will, Jedi mind tricking them at full moons, sensing the blood, immunity to fire, fearlessness,finding hidden creature, taking down enemies with you, and of course healing you he can do this inbattle even if you can't.

Since Regis is also a doctor he has potions they won't cure you 100% but maybe 50% and they don't require meditation like your witcher potions do so you've got a back up when in a tough fight.

Wichat said:
Regis.... did some say Regis yet? well, Regis at least. A no-dead can return to life, cannot it? so Regis.Because I'd really like to hear which kind of voice he'd have under CDPR's point of view.

I believe he did say something about that. He told Geralt that either he was or it was possible for him to be beheaded, quartered, and stabbed through the heart and return however it wold take a few hundred years to do so. But how he died by being made into glass I don't think you can come back from that. Maybe someone picked him up and tried to make a research project out of him but it failed yet in that failure it freed him from his state so he could piece himself back together after sometime and of course eating all of said scientist's blood and maybe all his staff's too...

First time posting here.

Having just finished The Witcher 2 for the first time recently, my initial thoughts are as follows.

I really, really do want to see Saskia back in The Witcher 3. I actually liked her more than all the other female characters, and her dragon shape is just plain cool - probably my favorite dragon in a videogame yet.

But I concur with others that it would be cool to see Letho again. I let Letho go in my playthrough just because in a weird way, I really like him. He's certainly a manipulative pragmatist, but he's damn good at what he does and he has an air of confidence about him that makes him fascinating; but beyond that, being another witcher, there's almost a sort of kinship with him and Geralt.

But you know what else would be awesome and amusing? Seeing one of those poor trolls I helped again. Now that would be a good reunion.

I'd like to see Roche taking care of Anais. He'd have to be in a place safe from northern law and away from the Nilfgaardian army. I want Natalis to find out about Dethmold's crimes and to take back Temeria with Anais.

I'd like to save Saskia from Philippa, and possibly have Iorveth help me out here.

Triss should be around. She said she was prepared to follow me to the ends of the world to find Yeneffer. I also want to see Ciri.

I want to see other witchers, even though I didn't spare Letho.

I want to fight the king of the wild hunt out of his spectral form.

Would be unlikely, but Vincent and Carmen from the first game would be the shit! Would be super cool to meet up with the werewolf bro again. One of my favourite sidequests from the first game. Anyone agree?

Philippa eilhart no question am really love her,and am really like to see her in TW3 and hope she can finally get her revenge
of that brat radovid & fu"king emperor
( hope will be a quest about her )

I also went to meet ciri in TW3 ( i bet she will be ) in a last books ciri already vow to the lodge that she will return ( hope that true ) well...anyway am will be surprise is she not appear at all in this game especially the last part of TW

( well just see Ciri shadow am will be grateful or... many not well never mind just a stupid idea
)

On one hand, I do hate the idea of cheesy cameos, where characters show up for no real reason, or just out of the blue. However, since TW3 is an open world game, I would like to be able to find people, rather than them finding me. As for who I would like to see, it is a long list, spanning both TW1 and 2;

Yaevinn
Roche
Iorveth
Saskia
Abigail
Anezka (I like the witches)
Shani
Thaler
Adda
Phillipa
Vincent Meis
Eskel
Lambert
Vesemir

there are probably more, but these are my favorite characters and I'd definitely like to see them again.

Last edited:
I think if we import a Witcher 2 save then its likely we will see Roache or Iorveth at least in a minor role.
I really hope we get to see the other witchers from the beginning of the first Witcher. Its pretty much confirmed that Vesemir will be in which is awesome, but I hope we can see Eskel and Lambert in some capacity as well.

Definitely Borch Three Jackdaws and the Zerrikanian women.

Edit: okay Borch doesn't appears in the Games but he was mentioned.

Last edited:
Since you have posted a lot of charcters I would see in TW3... I'll say dryads from Brokilon. :p

(I want to go there, badly)

Yaevinn

Will he be in the game if you left him alive, or sided with him in the first game? I mean he would be forced to come out of hiding to fight, right? Plus, if you helped him he is a friend to you, and all his squirrel buddies have cool new shiny armor and weapons:) So I see no reason why they couldn't help out iorveth and the pontar valley, or maybe just help you out with some quests or something? I just feel like we would be getting cheated if he didn't come back because the ending of the first game doesn't even benefit you in anyway. So I'm hoping they could make up for that with some sort of appearance in the third game.

Top Bottom