Which characters would you like to grab a drink (or two or five) with?

+
Iorveth, although i suspect he can outdrink me while i just end up being drunken and foolish.
Trololo and Bart the troll. I think that a strong drink would not only help me understand troll-speak, but that i'd probably be speaking it as well

Iorveth, although i suspect he can outdrink me while i just end up being drunken and foolish.
Trololo and Bart the troll. I think that a strong drink would not only help me understand troll-speak, but that i'd probably be speaking it as well

Agreed :D and then we'd all be trolling around on the forums in the 4 corners of the world (as the witcher's way would have it) :D rallying others to our drunken trollish causes :p... this here trolly post ummm...pretty rooockk

Last edited:
Ge'els just so that I can spike his fancy wine with vodka]:-> snotty elf
Roche and Iorveth would be my choice

Exacty! Bart is epic!

It would be with Ves, Roche, Thaler and Dijkstra in Reasons of State maybe alcohol put some common sense in them, cuz sober they act like idiots.

Geralt getting drunk and telling ciri and yennefer how much he loves them or smth along those lines . :>.. at least for ciri I dont remember him saying it out loud to her... I think stuff like this could enhance the ending even more. I mean thats what this story is about... geralt and his loved ones.... so yeah ... adding to that cant go wrong.... lovely dovey dlc expansions... bring them on :>... I thought this is were the game was lacking at some points... could definetly be enhanced abit to round things up.. its good as it is... but just a little more would be perfect :>

Last edited:
Dandelion. Dandelion all the way. Maybe he could invite a girl of his, it's always entertaining hearing what nonsense he told them about his 'heroic deeds'

These guys, the toughest bunch of badasses in nothern kingdoms.

Such a shame they're dead.

Attachments

• Bluepas.jpg
    Bluepas.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 116
Phillipa- she has some of the best lines in the game, althought we don't see that much of her. Love her sarcastic humor.

Hmm... Geralt and Ciri ofc,
Dandelion, Vesemir,
Iorveth, Roche and Ves
Ermion
Uma and Avallac'h after... well I don't think he drinks so we'll have to go with juices...

Ugh. I know who I'd never want to hang out with. I absolutely despise Dandelion as a character. Awful creation.

I'd probably most like to hang out with Thaler. Sure, he has tourette's syndrome, but he's incredibly grounded for being a virtual superspy. He's also pretty funny. Zoltan pump his fist in the air too much for my taste. "Hey Geralt, I have to pee!" (pumps fist in air emphatically). That animation....lol.

1. Thaler. I was so happy to see that bastard in the game, I could drink an ocean with him. :)
2. Kalkstein, who miraculously survived the fire.
3. Emhyr. The man needs to loosen up.
4. Radovid. Though he may be already drunk all the time.
5. Philippa. I wonder what she is like when she is completely hammered.
6. Roche and Ves. Old buds.
7. Letho and Yen. To drink and talk about the past.

Top Bottom