Which console for optimum Witcher 3 experience (or PC)?

+
The only tree reasons against PC, that I can see is, when you are always tight on cash and not able to safe some money for the initial investment for a PC (though I feel, most people own a basic one, so you just might to upgrade the hardware a bit). In the long run PC gaming is cheaper. But the OP said, it is not about money.
The second point is, not wanting to set everything up in general, or not wanting to set it up in a way, so that you can play on the couch with the TV and not wanting to game on a desk in a chair.
Third one are console exclusives.
Besides that, a PC can do everything a console can, if not better: Gaming on a huge screen/beamer, check. Gaming with your favourite input device (M/K, Gamepad, Steering Wheel, Fight Stick), check. Cheaper games, check. Mods, check. Regular updates, check. Better hardware, at least in the future, check. Better graphical fidelity, unless bad port, check. Better framerates, most of the time, check. More choice in games, check. Able to play old console games, emulator, check. Backwards compatibility, with often minor effort, check. Customizability, button remapping, most of the time, check.

Anything I forgot? ^^

4) Im PC phobic and cant get used to the keyboard, especially the whole moving with the: W,A,S,D. keys, for me its a giant pain in my butt.

That was my biggest concern about making the switch to PC from consoles a couple years ago. Luckily, almost all new PC games come with controller support (I use an Xbox 360 controller). That's how I play TW2, so I imagine TW3 will have it the same.

That was my biggest concern about making the switch to PC from consoles a couple years ago. Luckily, almost all new PC games come with controller support (I use an Xbox 360 controller). That's how I play TW2, so I imagine TW3 will have it the same.
Yep. Some of the gameplay videos released (all of them?) were played with an XBox controller.

Better graphical fidelity, unless bad port

which sadly is very often the case :rant: not talking about CDP though

But I have to say... if you have the money to afford a good PC and the patience to set eveything up (it's not plug and play like consoles, and that's a major thing).. you never come back

Top Bottom