Which Cyberware ASAP and Why?

+
I want to know what people are looking forward to in terms of cyberware.
I am anxious to get the leg prosthetics that allow for double jump, as long as it is still in the game. I figure it will let me explore the city easier and get into hidden/secret places. I just want to jump onto the shop awnings and then ledges and then AC units and up and up...I can't wait.

I'm interested in nano-wire, stealth running with cyberlegs and undecided if I am getting gorilla arms or mantis blades.
There is probably more cyberware they have yet to reveal as well.
From what we know you can even change out your skeleton, skin and nerve system :D
Cant wait.

Eye-color: To enhance looks
Enhanced hearing: To spy
Lie Detection: To call out liars
Shiit lie detector could be fucking awesome. That's a really good one.
Basically something that measures a person's heartbeat in real time.

Also guys lets not forget about the mayhem that you can cause with netrunning cyberdecks. I consider them sort of cyberware-ish

Shiit lie detector could be fucking awesome. That's a really good one.
Basically something that measures a person's heartbeat in real time.

Also guys lets not forget about the mayhem that you can cause with netrunning cyberdecks. I consider them sort of cyberware-ish

Well he said ASAP, and I assume that we won't have a lot of money at that point so I picked some things that I would like that should be relatively cheap.

Well he said ASAP, and I assume that we won't have a lot of money at that point so I picked some things that I would like that should be relatively cheap.
I mean as soon as one can buy the thing they really want. I hope legs aren't too expensive...

I want what that one arasaka agent had with those two short bladed "lightsabers" in the NCW 3 but as a sword and I would also like cyberlegs on my V.

There was an ad for Dynalar Tech. which showed black cyberarms so I would like that too. I can't find the ad on google but it was in the game and actually I think in the Postcards from Night City video.

Last edited:
sn.PNG

Post automatically merged:

Correction it is Mr.Studd :p You actually have to save a guy who has a malfunctioning Mr.Studd from dying. You may want to reconsider.

Dw ill get the premium version with the chrome.

The known cyberware I’m eager the most to use and upgrade as much as possible are the Kiroshi eyes and the nanowire.

Anything that will boost stealth, hacking and (only as a last ditch measure) efficient dispatching of enemies but IT HAS TO BE inconspicuous. Part of the act of stealth is not being readily identified as a threat so that potential hostiles let their guard down. I'll leave that '400lbs cybergorilla' look to those dumb gang members.

Neural Processor, dataterm and cybermodem links, then just all of the related co-processors.
I'm a computer, stop all the downloading.

I'm interested in nano-wire, <clip> and undecided if I am getting gorilla arms or mantis blades.
I'm pretty sure the Nano-wire, Gorilla arms, Mantis blades, and rocket launcher arm are mutually exclusive as all are arm options.

I also wonder if the "subdermal grip" we saw installed in the 2018 demo is exclusive with other arm options as well as the "hand" and "arm" seem to be treated as one-in-the-same. Or if it's treated as an "add on" to an arm cyberware.

I'm pretty sure the Nano-wire, Gorilla arms, Mantis blades, and rocket launcher arm are mutually exclusive as all are arm options.

I also wonder if the "subdermal grip" we saw installed in the 2018 demo is exclusive with other arm options as well as the "hand" and "arm" seem to be treated as one-in-the-same. Or if it's treated as an "add on" to an arm cyberware.
I'm willing to bet that many cyberware options are going to be very compartmentalized. IE Forearm, hands, calf, thigh, foot, ect... Some may take multiple slots though.

I hope you can choose nano-wire and gorilla arms. I like the distance hacking and attack of the nano but the gorilla arms would let me get into more areas. I am trying to optimize my character for exploration of the city.

Top Bottom