Which Cyberware ASAP and Why?

+
i assume that even if it is in the game it will be late late endgame but a ADAM / EVE cyberreplacement (or whatever the highest end humanlooking complete replacement is)

a better smartgun weapon jack, probably in a cyberhand - this damm thing from the demo is uncomfortable, badly hideable and marks you as what you are. nah. make it sleak make it stealth.

best scanning equipment / eyes / ears ect. i can buy. gimme them superhuman senses!

oh and of course: body armor as much body armor i can hide within me. do not wont to tip my enemys of.

The double jump is definitely a ringer for top mod (of the ones I know of currently anyhow), but I'm also down for those Gorilla Arms.
Mostly, I want that scanning eye. I'm a people watcher and being able to just walk down the street and read people like a book sounds like so much fun. Target and track them, know their weaknesses, heartrate, etc. "You can't hide from me" kinda vibe.

I will admit to being worried abut slots however. I really hope I don't have to make too many choices between being a strong brute and being a smart hacker since I wanna do a Buff Nerd build my first run.

Shiit lie detector could be fucking awesome. That's a really good one.
Basically something that measures a person's heartbeat in real time.

Also guys lets not forget about the mayhem that you can cause with netrunning cyberdecks. I consider them sort of cyberware-ish
Reminds me of how in Deus Ex: HR you could cheese conversations with the CASIE aug lol.

If I recall it correctly, there is a Reflex Tuner Cyberware that gives you bullet time at a certain health threshold. Since I will play as a gunslinger like character with a big emphasis on the Cold Blood state that also activates at a certain health threshold, I will try to rush those Reflex Tuners, hoping that they synergize, so that whenever the combat buffs from Cold Blood trigger I will also get that epic bullet time.

I’d have to path out what kind of build I want before I can say what Cyberware I would get off the bat.

If I recall it correctly, there is a Reflex Tuner Cyberware that gives you bullet time at a certain health threshold. Since I will play as a gunslinger like character with a big emphasis on the Cold Blood state that also activates at a certain health threshold, I will try to rush those Reflex Tuners, hoping that they synergize, so that whenever the combat buffs from Cold Blood trigger I will also get that epic bullet time.

Well Combat (Adrenaline gain, Rend/Whirl) + Alchemy build (Heightened/Acquired tolerance + Synergy) + Euphoria was the most OP build in Witcher 3.

Perhaps Cold Bold + Body would be an op build.

I'm definitely going to use Kereznikov a lot and be like a good version of Dio
ZAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really want someone to make a mod for this!

Also I just can't wait until someone makes a mod that lets V install 100% of all cyberware at the same exact time, so that 100% of all abilities can be used.
Like super quiet, super fast, super strong double jump legs, and super strong, super fast etc arms.
Like everything arms, and everything legs, and all the upgrades in the entire game, all on V at the same time.
Or a modded set of cyberware that contains all the things from all cyberware, so that V only has to add a few things.
That would be AMAZING.

I hope the Nanowire is a Hands Cyberware so I can use it with Gorilla Arms. Upgrading my cyberdeck is gonna be a must, and Microrotors sounds cool for more speed.

I hope the Nanowire is a Hands Cyberware so I can use it with Gorilla Arms. Upgrading my cyberdeck is gonna be a must, and Microrotors sounds cool for more speed.

I just wanted to say that that is a kick-ass avatar :cool:

My aim is to cyber up to the nines, and be the most bad-ass solo in NC.
Reflex boost, gorilla arms, double jumps, you name it.

Game-play wise I want the connector for a smart gun, anything that boosts speed and reflexes and yes, cyberlegs for double jump or something similar would be great.

netrunner gear... ASAP. Need to maximize the ability to hack, hotwire, and generally netrun or tech into the places I'm "not" supposed to go.

I really hope that each arm/hand can have their own cyberware. This way we could have the nanowire in one hand and the launcher or blades in the other.

I really hope that each arm/hand can have their own cyberware. This way we could have the nanowire in one hand and the launcher or blades in the other.
I hope I can put a nanowire in each hand so that I can whip them out and combine them into one single jump rope so that victory in battle is always a hop, skip, and a jump away. :smart:
Game-play wise I want the connector for a smart gun, anything that boosts speed and reflexes and yes, cyberlegs for double jump or something similar would be great.
I want V to unscrew the casing for the smart guns and pull out the smart gun tech/electronics and install it all into some dual wield katanas so that I can spin them really fast and dodge and deflect bullets with them, and then throw them and watch them track and fly toward enemies and slash them and then fly back to my hand (handle first of course) :smart:

All sources suggest that arm attachments are matching. Two gorilla arms, one nanowire setup (maybe with two wires), two mantis blades, rocket launcher assembly, etc. You can not mix and match arms. Palms of hands might be different than arms, but again the left matches the right. Coding would probably get too difficult if programmers had to work with every conceivable mixture, and also try to get the graphics for which arm does what to look right when you use it. Just isn't happening... But I agree, would be cool, but not realistic.

Top Bottom