Which daily quest do you find the hardest?

+
Which daily quest do you find the hardest?

I`m currently really struggling with skellige as the axeman/derran builds seem too situational. But I was wondering what your struggles are in this regard.

"Win 5 games as faction Northern Realms". I just can't seem to build a viable NR deck, so I end up having to play 10+ games to get the wins.

I don't find any quest too hard to do, but the play/win x ranked games is so damn annoying to get after you decide to take a break from ranked for being too frustrating.

Win 5 games with NG. I'm not an NG player anymore so it was pretty tough and annoying to get 5 wins with it. I tried mill, reveal, swarm you name it. But I guess ultimately it was worth it because from the 60 ores I got, I was able to buy a keg. And I got a Premium Yrden from it! :D

SoSaHer;n10271512 said:
I`m currently really struggling with skellige as the axeman/derran builds seem too situational. But I was wondering what your struggles are in this regard.

Try Crach's Bears or a deck built around Shupe. Got the 3 wins in 4 games. Played casual of course.

OG.laloquaint;n10273042 said:
You milled a whole faction? Why?

If you are not interested in what the faction is offering and want to speed your progress towards the cards that are interesting you. I have Skellige on complete mill mode and really need a way to reroll Skellige quests.

I must admit, I'm finding it impossible to do the Monster daily with the cards I have for it. I've tried everything from using Iris + Undertaker to a home depot Nekker deck.

There really needs to be a way to reroll missions, even if just one a day. A certain other not to be named card game allows for this. As it stands I've got two monster quests clogging my quests and I'm praying to Geralt I'm not landed with a NR mission. Wouldn't be half as bad if basic decks only went against basic decks either, gives newer players a beatable learning curve and experienced players a means to actually do some missions.

Last edited:
The ones for win with northern realms or nilfgaard

being a monsters main and skellige/scoiatael as back ups..

the kingdoms are our mortal enemies

Top Bottom