Which difficulty level will you choose?

+

Which difficulty level will you choose?

• Total voters
normal

but i'll turn it up to insane when i'm fucking triss and yen......theese souceresses wont accept normal............i'm the white wolf, i have a duty as gerald to give the woman of the witcher world a damn good ploughing

Starting on normal and will then adjust it along the way to most likely a harder difficulty to get some challenge if I think it's too easy which I am sure I will.

Will there be Insane difficulty level ?
I didnt heard that, uncontrary I heard what DM said: there will be no one life difficulty.
????

INSANE might mark DARK difficulty with permadeath "ON" ;)
If we get a on / off option for permadeath.

As far as I understood, there's no "easy" level but a peaceful play for those who only wants to enjoy the story and are not very interesting in the challenges of fight.

I'll surelly start in normal level but if this awesome open world seem have do not end for exploring, learning, looting, I'll go for the lower level...

I need my own time to watch what I see....

Normal, though Hard is tempting. Normal looks like it'll be challenging enough that you have to be careful, since that recent IGN video showed death-by-ghoul (of all things pft). I'll crank up the difficulty if it starts to get too easy.

Dark. It improves enjoyment of the game. The fact you can die to ordinary bandits makes you careful, forces you to be prepared and also makes you generally slow down with all the decision, which is positive for world apprecitation. You are not hero who can rush with sword anywhere anymore. You must take the game way more seriously and overcoming challenge feels like real achievment. And also one most important thing....bonus items!!!! They must be in...I really hope so. Some cool sets that the casual scrubs won´t recieve.

Of course dark. I need more blood, I need more challenge.But I don't want to start the game from the begining after death.

Last edited:
Depends. I don't know yet how hard hard will be. I think I'll start on normal. If it turns out too easy and boring I will choose hard instead (I hope you will be able to change difficulty at any given time). We'll have to see about that.

Normal. I've got a wife and 3 kids....I don't have time to die and reload constantly.

I'm not sure yet, it depends on how hard the difficulty levels are. For my first play through I'll be concentrating on the story most of all but I still want to be challenged. I don't want to die so much that it breaks my immersion but I don't want it to be to easy or it'll get boring. Hopefully we can change difficulties in-game. In which case I'll be swapping between normal and hard depending on what I want do.

I'm going to start at normal. If turns out not to be enough of a challenge I will raise it to hard (I doubt this will be an issue).

I'm completely new to this series, and never really gotten into RPGs (other than MMOs). I think Normal will be the best difficulty for me without getting frustrated at dying too often.

I'll be playing it on Easy. With RPGs, I prefer to pay more attention to the story, setting and so forth than the combat (no, it isn't because I suck at combat. Who told you that? They're filthy liars. I am l33t! I swear.). Then, having experienced the game once, when I replay it, I increase the difficulty to increase the challenge on my next pass.

Top Bottom