Which difficulty level will you choose?

+

Which difficulty level will you choose?

• Total voters
New Game (Choose your difficulty level)

Now that it is clear which difficulty levels the game offers in the beginning.
I thought it be nice to create a new correct poll, right.

JUST THE STORY!
Enjoy a Smooth Ride Through the World

STORY AND SWORD!
You're Happy to Be Challenged

BLOOD AND BROKEN BONES!
You're a Seasoned, Demanding Gamer

DEATH MARCH!
You're Truly Insane and Loving It

Attachments

• new game difficulty levels.jpg
    new game difficulty levels.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 49
I read somewhare that the difficulty level will not effect only on damage / health of enemies, but AI too. Who can confirm this?

Death March (assuming it has no perma-death)
It's a Xbox Achievement to “Finish the game on the "Death March!" difficulty level.”
I'm 100% sure that they would never make an achievement for those achievement junkies to finish the game with perma-death.

It's a Xbox Achievement to “Finish the game on the "Death March!" difficulty level.”
I'm 100% sure that they would never make an achievement for those achievement junkies to finish the game with perma-death.

The Witcher 2 had an achievement for beating the game on the perma-death difficulty.

I'm pretty sure Death March is Dark+Insane, with permadeath. CDPR said something about their testers "dying at the very end" a while ago.
So Blood and Broken Bones, I guess, - permadeath is too hardcore for the first playthrough.

Last edited:
No, you are wrong.

The "Finish the game while playing at the Dark difficulty level." achievement did not wipe your save(s).
And there was no achievement to complete the game on the Insane difficulty.

There was on the Steam (PC) version. They replaced it with the Dark difficulty on the Xbox 360 because they couldn't implement the Insane difficulty for some reason.

First
JUST THE STORY!
Enjoy a Smooth Ride Through the World
Then
STORY AND SWORD!
You're Happy to Be Challenged

Top Bottom