Votes: 15 17.6%
  • City Center

• Santo Domingo

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • The Badlands

• Total voters
As the title says, which district did you like the most while playing the game ? I'm talking purely about the overall design, sceneries you found beautiful, and particular atmosphere which made you feel something while roaming through the areas of Night City.

As for myself, I'm tied between Watson (Kabuki especially - loving the Japanese urban design and flavour, the view from Judy's appartment on the bay...) and the Badlands (under a full moon, with open spaces around and the City casting its lights from far away).

I hope whatever content they bring next will feature more opened natural areas, like Arizona. As beautiful and awesome Night City gets in design, I find the game even more beautiful when showcasing the natural landscapes around it.

PS : iconic pictures from your favorite district are welcome !
photomode_23122020_222012.png

Last edited:
I'm going to say Watson. It felt sooooo detailed and varied. No area felt the same. It felt like a city in its own right, which fits the lore perfectly.

Westbrook gets an honourable mention though.

Whilst I really liked the idea behind Pacifica... it just felt unfinished. Like game development wise.

:ROFLMAO: At the time of my vote the Badlands is at 40% vs 20% for the next favorite. Guess they should have made Cyberpunk New Vegas. :D

Can't really choose any as for me they worked so well with each other showing different kind of aspects of the Night City and that was huge factor for me, what made city to be believable for me.

Badlands is technically not a district, so it shouldn't be in the poll IMO.

Santo Domingo is my favourite because it's the most industrial and gritty one. It's also where you first meet Panam :)

Badlands - because it is the one "district" where you get to cruise in your sweet ride for long enough to hear an entire tune, without crashing into something. :cool:

Badlands is technically not a district, so it shouldn't be in the poll IMO.

You're right technically speaking, but I decided to put them in for 2 reasons :
- the game considers the Badlands as a district and lets you roam there
-More importantly, I was curious to see if people preferred urban sceneries or countryside landscapes. :)

My first choice would be Badlands and second would be Watson.

I love Pacifica & the Voodoo Boys but I find the area very underutilised and a bit disappointing overall. The overall design and atmosphere though clearly sets it apart from the rest. It just doesn't feel finished.

My first choice would be Badlands and second would be Watson.

I love Pacifica & the Voodoo Boys but I find the area very underutilised and a bit disappointing overall. The overall design and atmosphere though clearly sets it apart from the rest. It just doesn't feel finished.
I love this area also. Just wished before entering there would be armed guards and you potentially being mugged or alot of crazy criminal activity happening in this area. Take care.

I love City Center at night honestly. Wanted to be more original but for the life of me I can't not vote City Center

I love all of them but my vote goes to Santo Domingo for the industrial look. Same for Northern Watson.

I like the variety in Westbrook. It has Japantown for shops, residences and offices; Charter Hill for some more residences, logistics and light industry, and then North Oak for the upper 3% who'd rather live in a quiet rural area than in some upscale city appartment. It also has some long stretches of road that aren't too busy, which is nice for pressing the pedal to the metal.

Top Bottom