Which enemies actually use Poison?

+
Maybe I've always had a perk that defends against it, but I don't think I've ever been hit by poison by any gangoon. I get electricity hits and fire hits and kinetic hits, but I never get any indication that poison got me or a green cloud like the biohazard grenades. I'll get haptic feedback when I'm still getting burnt by fire w/fire burning me in the periphery of my "vison" but no poison that I could tell. Are there any enemies in particular who are known to use poison, and if not, why all the clothing mods etc that protect against it or Caterist cyberware?

Maybe I've always had a perk that defends against it, but I don't think I've ever been hit by poison by any gangoon. I get electricity hits and fire hits and kinetic hits, but I never get any indication that poison got me or a green cloud like the biohazard grenades. I'll get haptic feedback when I'm still getting burnt by fire w/fire burning me in the periphery of my "vison" but no poison that I could tell. Are there any enemies in particular who are known to use poison, and if not, why all the clothing mods etc that protect against it or Caterist cyberware?
Quite rare with enemies weapons, but I think it's mostly grenades. I don't remember any "screen effects" like electrical/fire but I remember to die because poison grenades against Nash with Panam (right when you get out the car, you often receive few grenades^^) :)
And if you see "green bullet trails", it's a poison effect, but like you the effect is not always applied.

Example on a let's play :)
First time with the grenade and few times later with poison effect applied with weapons.
(poison is a "viscious" effect, because there is no "screen warning"^^)
At the right time :

Last edited:
I've had a few lobbed at me but mostly they are HE or shock grenades. I have however seen one used when I used the detonate grenade cyberhack.

Top Bottom