Which forum are you from?

+

Forum veteran
volsung84 said:
I am not a big forums fan, never could stick to one for too long. So I guess I come from "the outside world".
Outside world? You mean that place with the big bright light in the sky all the time? That sucks. You know what's in the outside world? Sharks, bears, lions, cougars, killer birds, poison ivy, falling pianos, and the list goes on. Forums are simply a safer place to be, so stay, if only for your own safety.

OMFG Corylea is back! HIHI!!!!!

Lol, but yeah I originally came from the BSN forums (previously the diablofans forums where I'm on/off active on, lurker status) then went to the TW official forums before TW2. When the forums went down I went over to BSN again where a TW2 vs DA2 crisis went on (still is) and now the TW forums are back up so I'm here.

Forum history man, forum history.

Nexus and Steam.

And I'd agree with Ward Dragon's assessment of the Steam forums. Helpful to those who were looking for help, flaming to those who just wanted to rant incoherently.

Nexus is nice and friendly.

Forum veteran
Anathemic said:
When the forums went down I went over to BSN again where a TW2 vs DA2 crisis went on (still is) and now the TW forums are back up so I'm here.
Whoa whoa whoa, a crisis?

... How about a link for those of us sadistic enough to enjoy watching such drama? :)

227 said:
Whoa whoa whoa, a crisis?

... How about a link for those of us sadistic enough to enjoy watching such drama? :)

Yeah, cause we love drama, right? ;)

Edit: I'm from the GoG forum BTW.

Forum veteran
Biggus said:
Hi Penguin Overlord :p
I am from here since 2007 and GOG.com
Haaa, that Penguin Overlord thing was random and has no meaning. Funny that people would call me that instead of the numbers, which actually do have meaning.

Speaking of names, didn't you have more to your name at the GOG forum? Like a letter and a number? I'm going to say... D1? Random guess.

Biggus said:
Yeah, cause we love drama, right? ;)
I told you, drama is a renewable resource :)

And I'm going to start so much drama over these smileys. I have to do a backward smiley just to avoid the plague of yellow emoticons? Awful. Someone will pay for this injustice.

I'm from the GoG forums. Joined there after TW2's release - waiting eagerly for the official forums to come up, spending my time trying to help others with their difficulties.

The original witcher forum since 2008...until I came back first-time today on the new forum, but since then there were no forums since the new updated website I couldn't post a thing.
So I feel like I was a deaf dumb mute since the new website was put up and old forums and website shutdown.
I don't have twitter or facebook account of anything like that so I just waited until the forums were back so I didn't bother to re-register in any other discussion social media sites in the community section.

I was bad timing really to have a new website, NEW GAME and NO FORUM on release date of the game...VERY BAD timing and bad for business since I've been reading peoples posts on technical problems and waiting on patches just to get the game working since release date.

So technically I've been out of action until now.

Forum veteran
MaskedReaper said:
So technically I've been out of action until now.
Wait... if you don't have a twitter or facebook or an account on a different forum or anything, how did you know the forums were back?

Did you spend the past several months hitting F5 on the witcher/forum page?

I havent been on The first Witcher forum much.I have been hanging out on EVGA forums for years though.I have built several record breaking computers and helped a lot of people fix their computers.If you have a problem with your pc in general I will be glad to help if I can.

I was on the original Forums mainly as a "lurker". :p

Then naturally onto GOG. NOW I am back home.... :cool:

I've been constantly stalking the GOG forums ever since The Witcher 2 came out, but I played The Witcher only 3 years after its release due to owning an old as hell PC at the time, so I was never part of the community at the original forum. It's a shame, I see that many of you are old friends from there. Hopefully it's not too late to join now. : )

Forum veteran
godblessfiji said:
i am on this forum since 2004, and am not going anywhere :)
Why? Is someone trying to displace you? Oooh, is there some kind of conspiracy to get you to go? Say yes if it's true, and no if it's true and they're refusing to allow you to answer truthfully.

godblessfiji said:
It's a shame, I see that many of you are old friends from there. Hopefully it's not too late to join now. : )
I'm new, as well. Let's rally the new people and start a coup d'etat. Revolution!

Top Bottom