Which forum are you from?

+
227 said:
Good thing I robbed all those banks and am under constant video surveillance, then. Once I get carpal tunnel from all the typing I'll be a rich man :)

I know what you mean. With some 15,000+ posts on just the Forum I moderate, let alone the other forums, I believe my fingers are about an inch shorter.

Forum veteran
coastie65 said:
I know what you mean. With some 15,000+ posts on just the Forum I moderate, let alone the other forums, I believe my fingers are about an inch shorter.
Fingers? Oh, yeah, right. That's what I type with, too. Those are, I mean.

Yeah.

And no one suspected a thing...

227 said:
Fingers? Oh, yeah, right. That's what I type with, too. Those are, I mean.

Yeah.

And no one suspected a thing...
//
[/IMG]

227 said:
Impressive! Is your avatar the same as on the GOG boards? I recognize it, but not the name.

Yeah, same avatar.

I was trying to get away from the "deadwulfe" nickname, because it sounds like I'm trying to be dark and mysterious; which is what I was aiming for at the time. Recently, I've tried to change my nick to BearFace, but I've ran into a few places where someone else is using that name. So, now I'm stuck in limbo for names, but it's my own avatar that I made from scratch, before finding out someone else in the internet world is using it. So, I've hung onto the avatar despite the nickname dilemma.

227 said:
Good thing I robbed all those banks and am under constant video surveillance, then. Once I get carpal tunnel from all the typing I'll be a rich man :)
You need a black cat to take care of those issues. Naturally you'll need to train him.

227 said:
Perhaps growing long fingernails would alleviate your stubble?

Forum veteran
NabuchodonozorI said:
I see the GoG.com family stands strong :D Greetings to all!
There's love for all, here! GOG-ites, Steam-ies, BSN-onies, it doesn't matter.

NabuchodonozorI said:
Recently, I've tried to change my nick to BearFace, but I've ran into a few places where someone else is using that name.
Yep, BearFace. I remember thinking that everything you said was automatically adorable because of your avatar. Very ninja-esque, and I bet you could get away with a lot because of that :)

NabuchodonozorI said:
You need a black cat to take care of those issues. Naturally you'll need to train him.
Cats are born trained. Oh, make no mistake--they're scheming. You should know, with your avatar of... *dun dun dun* BLACK CATS.

Dona said:
Typing with long nails is a pain, to be honest.
Yeah, not to mention guys are not into that sort of thing. Also makes for difficult for Guitar playing.

Forum veteran
Dona said:
Typing with long nails is a pain, to be honest.
I know, right? Typing with french tips is a nightmare, especially if you're a guy.

Don't drink vodka straight, by the way. Are those two things related? Oh, I think they are.

Hmmm, all the Avatars are cut off and the cut off point extends to cutting the user name in half. Maybe a scripting Issue?

227 said:
I know, right? Typing with french tips is a nightmare, especially if you're a guy.

Don't drink vodka straight, by the way. Are those two things related? Oh, I think they are.
Never liked Vodka much. Jack Daniels is more my speed.

227 said:

But vodka is the only thing that can help you once UV polish starts hardening :'D

(I had acrylic nails once. Bad, bad, bad idea.)

Dona said:
But vodka is the only thing that can help you once UV polish starts hardening :'D

(I had acrylic nails once. Bad, bad, bad idea.)
I remember some girlfriends with those things. You're right, bad idea. :)

227 said:
There's love for all, here! GOG-ites, Steam-ies, BSN-onies, it doesn't matter.
How about those from /v/? I used to hang out there, especially during the first weeks after Witcher 2 was released. Man, the amount of memes were astonishing.

NabuchodonozorI said:
How about those from /v/? I used to hang out there, especially during the first weeks after Witcher 2 was released. Man, the amount of memes were astonishing.

Is there an archive of those memes? I've never seen any, but I'd like to. No matter how bad they are.

Forum veteran
NabuchodonozorI said:
No. Your forum is an abomination and I encourage everyone from the three forums I mentioned to band together into a superforum clique to wage holy war against it.

I'm joking, welcome welcome welcome :)

227 said:
No. Your forum is an abomination and I encourage everyone from the three forums I mentioned to band together into a superforum clique to wage holy war against it.

I'm joking, welcome welcome welcome :)
/v/ ? I haven't heard of it. Do get over to XFire at times though.

Dona said:
Is there an archive of those memes? I've never seen any, but I'd like to. No matter how bad they are.
There was some with Foltest (often portrayed as duck), legendary bromance with Roche or Iorveth and with Lesbomancy/Other sex stuff, mostly with Geralt grinning like an idiot, if you remember the scene with him interrupting Philippa and Cynthia. Oh, and with Obama asking for help regarding Keyran and other bosses's fights as well :D Sadly, I don't have any saved on my computer, but you can always try to start a new thread and wait for some Anon to post a meme.

The quality of discussions there was astonishingly high :D The worst was gamespot forum. I apologize to any of lurker/users from there, but the amount of troll threads was devastating. It looked like the entire community was divided into two groups: fanboys and trolls. Yet it never failed to make me laugh :D Good times.

Top Bottom