Which gameplay and comfort settings would you like to see?

+
I was hoping to play as a Sikh like the Combat Cab driver, so I need a side to side head-wobble function for authenticity :D

Having a detection module that can point out items, points of interest, friendlies/enemies, etc... so that it can facilitate the exploration/infiltration situations. It is similar to Geralt's medallion in Witcher.

Some of HUD will be based on the cyberware your char has installed.

Just hope that basic features like showing points of interest will come with the mandatory cyberware install.

Find navigating and orienting in FP hard enough as it is without knowing where to go.

Disable head bobbing for people who suffer from motion sickness. Other developers put the option in their games, no reason why CD Projekt Red can't do it too. I won't buy the game if there is no option to disable head bob.

Definitely it would benefit a lot if Tobii 4C (Eye Tracking) device will be supported in game!

It improves immersion so much!... Just worth to try in games where already supported!

Last edited:
Disable head bobbing for people who suffer from motion sickness. Other developers put the option in their games, no reason why CD Projekt Red can't do it too. I won't buy the game if there is no option to disable head bob.

MFINGthis.

Anti first person nausea/headache something...pretty plz.

ANDthis.

Definitely it would benefit a lot if Tobii 4C (Eye Tracking) device will be supported in game!

It improves immersion so much!... Just worth to try in games where already supported!

At least the ability to add eye/face tracking devices if we want (especially if multiplayer is in the works).

I want to show off my nauseated pukey face. :cool:

Lots of really good points in this thread. I hope CDPR takes it all into account.

Last edited:
I would like if it was possible to play V as more of a hacker than a fighter. This way you could get around the need of FPS mechanics.

Never gonna happen ... but I hate QTEs ... and physically find them VERY difficult, many games I just can't play because of various player-reaction-based content. Looking like CP2077 may be one of them.

Never gonna happen ... but I hate QTEs ... and physically find them VERY difficult, many games I just can't play because of various player-reaction-based content. Looking like CP2077 may be one of them.

What do you mean by QTEs? What are those related to? I mean I know what they are but how are they related to this topic?

It was today revealed that you can actually play through the game without killing anybody. (Might be hard though)
Also devs switched between a squishy "netrunner" V and a strength-based combat V. Journalists are writing about what they saw in the closed presentation.
I'm trying to find the links but they will surface eventually I am sure.

Back on topic, for me it's disabling the visual bloat that a lot of games tend to add to make them 'cinematic' - film grain, vignetting, chromatic aberration, motion blur, depth of field, lens flares and the like.

Also, head bob.

What do you mean by QTEs? What are those related to? I mean I know what they are but how are they related to this topic?
Not gonna happen, but I'd like to see a slider/toggle that allows more time to react to QTEs. THEN I could probably manage them rather then having to skip an otherwise great game because of it's mechanics.

Dialog non combat system features.
Street live.
And how density the street will look with vehicles on the night and day, how real will it feel driving in a dense streets highways intersections.

Top Bottom