Which hulk movie do you prefer ?

+
Which hulk movie do you prefer ?

I like the first one better.
IMO it has better script and better cast.
I like specially Nick Nolte's work at this movie.

But every one I talk about it say Louis Leterrier's movie is better...
:mad:

I don't particularly like The Hulk and I don't think either of the movies is great.

But when hard-pressed to choose one, I'm all for the second one with Edward Norton. Overall more entertaining and way, way, way, waaaaay superior actor. :)
But that's not a qualified opinion because I hardly know the comics and don't know if one of the movies does them justice. So it's just from a I-like-to-watch-Blockbusters perspective.

I like both but I enjoyed the hulk with eric bana much more, I think its a better script, better cinema direction, better plot, and overall had a good comic sense to it, the incredible hulk is basically a sequel that tried going with big name actors and had no comic flare, my opinion

Blothulfur said:
Bill Bixby ones.

Bill Bixby/Lou ferrigno ! I love that series when I was a Kid!

Blothulfur said:
I don't particularly like The Hulk and I don't think either of the movies is great.
So it's just from a I-like-to-watch-Blockbusters perspective.

Most of All the people I know think the same thing and is totally valid.
The second movie is a blockbuster for sure, but I don't like what they do with the story, is too shallow.

Blothulfur said:
I like both but I enjoyed the hulk with eric bana much more, I think its a better script, better cinema direction, better plot, and overall had a good comic sense to it, the incredible hulk is basically a sequel that tried going with big name actors and had no comic flare, my opinion

I was hoping a sequel with the same cast and director. I know the first movie didn't do that well at the box office. When I first see the trailers of "The Icredible Hulk", was a big disappoint.

Top Bottom