Which is the best looking Witcher Armour set?

+

Which is the best looking Witcher Armour set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Other than Ursine armor, the Redanian Halberdier armor for sure.

Attachments

• 2015-05-27_00001.jpg
    2015-05-27_00001.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 183
I have not seen any of the masterwork versions of the armor sets yet. But I really like the armors in this game. The Ursine set is probably my favorite so far. And I really like the first armor you begin with, to bad it is only used in the beginning of the game.

It's weird when a free dlc armor is better looking than all the others already in the game. (Temerian and Nilfgaardian)

It's weird when a free dlc armor is better looking than all the others already in the game. (Temerian and Nilfgaardian)
Any other company would had made you pay for them (when they look that good) so that's the biggest weirdom!
But pretty sweet and glad they don't make us pay for cool things released just after the game.

Starter armor looks the best to me, then I really like the Nilfgaardian and Temerian DLC sets, but those aren't witcher armor sets. Ursine looks great, would be my favorite if you weren't including the starter set. Cat is meh, and Griffin just looks awful imo.

Feels wrong we don't have a legit Wolf set, since we are a wolf school witcher.

The starter armor was pretty cool looking, and i liked the first level of cat armor, the one that was sleeveless, though i have to go for the Ursine set overall

Yeah I think its close between Starter and Bear but Starter gets the nod. Which is really kind of sad. Honestly, most of the armor in the game looks awful but the sets should really pop, and they don't.

I would like upgrades for the starter set.

The griffin set doesn't look good at all.

Stopped using the Ursine set. After many hours of use the clipping issues the set has, made me start to lose my mind. I hate the stupid trench coat skirt thing, it clips into itself and goes crazy when Geralt moves any faster than a slow walk. Still like the look of the set, but at the moment it's unusable for me.
Now I'm stuck using superior Feline armour, which is ok, but I want my starting armour back :(

i would say the starting armor and the griffin. These two are my favorites. I hope they add more witcher armor (wolf, viper) !!

Top Bottom